FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Next Two Games

davieB

Surely now is the time to punt him, rather than all this ' let's wait til after the next two before we make a decision' talk.

A new manager now will give everyone a boost, and give us far more confidence for two games which we desperately need to win.

If Brewster gets the next two games, and we lose both, it might be beyond the point of return for any new man coming in.

He should have been booted out in the summer - of course he wont go - our Board are too feckin stubborn and self directed to care about the club.

They just might give Brewster's position serious consideration if the attendance figures are way, way down for next week's cup-tie with Partick Thistle...

brewsters gone this evening,he was seen 40 mins ago leaving the ground

sadly he,ll be back tommorrow

Don't get our hopes up like that blackieforce! :rotflmao:

God I am sick of the excuses! So sick of them, and I know now that Brewsters job will be safe due to our 1st half performance. I thought a good old chant of 'We're SFL and your no!" chant would have done the job today as thats where we're heading.

Brewster out after results from next two games is too late if we lose them

Would leave a mountain to climb to safety##Team played really well first half and really looked up for it

They need a game where they score 2/3 goals quickly, and early on to settle the nerves and give the confidence a bost.

All the platers anow appear to be passing the buck when it looks easier to have a shot at goal (trying to walk it in comes to mind)

Hopefully will not come to this though

Will miss games now as away to Tenerife for some sun next weekend, but my thought swill be at the ground!