FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Poll

Guest birdog

Should Brewster leave the club (voluntarily or by design)   

202 members have voted

1. 1. Brewster out?

• Yes, Brewster should leave.
    • No, Brewster should stay.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Just looked at Nottingham Forrest results since they changed manager!! Guess what....4 wins in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

They have not added any players, the same team...just a different manager

Edited by Brewnoclue

Just looked at Nottingham Forrest results since they changed manager!! Guess what....4 wins in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

weird that

If Brewster was had a guest appearance in The Simpsons... :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Derby County changed their manager and went on to beat Manchester United.

Norwich sacked their boss and won their next game 4-0

Blackburn, Leeds, Spurs and Bournemouth have also all got rid of their managers this season, and have ALL been performing a lot lot better, and in most cases getting a result.

This, surely, cannot be a coinsidence????

The Board need to wake up and see just what CB is doing to our club...

We changed our manager and went on to winn the last five games of the season. Then we went back to normal. Would a change be for the best. Considering the teams we have to play next I doubt the effect would kick in.

We changed our manager and went on to winn the last five games of the season. Then we went back to normal. Would a change be for the best. Considering the teams we have to play next I doubt the effect would kick in.

So make a change with 5 games left to go?

:rotflmao:

i think our next four fixtures make it an ideal time to change. four games which under brewster will probably end pointless but which with the lift a new manager would bring to the team and fans i'd bet on taking 6 maybe 7 and provide a springboard to bring into some crunch meetings with teams in the bottom six

Does anyone who voted for him to stay have the courage to admit to it ?

No...they dont!

Dont know why they feel the need to remain annonymous. I have always been happy for people to know my stance on Brewster, even when i was in the minority, back at the begining!

Interestingly......Wyness_Legend seems have changed his tune now, and seems to sit in the same camp as probably 85% of the ICT Support.

Seriously who are the 9 people who think he's doing a good job?? :rotflmao:

I'd like to point out that those saying he should stay don't necessarily think he's doing a good job.

A new manager at this point in the season would need time to assess the team and that's time we don't have. The damage to this seasons campaign is already done, I think Brewster should have gone before the transfer window opened but he didn't and he was given cash to buy talent in. That talent he has brought in is yet to gel and he must be on the lookout for a target man too, so as it stands I'd say he should stay and get us out of this mire we're in. At the end of the season we'll either be back in the First Division or we'll have pulled off a Houdini act. If we're in the First then attendances will fall turnover will fall and quality of football will fall (I know) but we'll hopefully have a new manager, if we're still in the SPL we'll have a manager who will have learnt a lot from this campaign (If indeed he can learn from his mistakes)

Me, I voted against sacking him now as that horse has bolted, should have been done before the window.

Does anyone who voted for him to stay have the courage to admit to it ?

No...they dont!

Dont know why they feel the need to remain annonymous. I have always been happy for people to know my stance on Brewster, even when i was in the minority, back at the begining!

Interestingly......Wyness_Legend seems have changed his tune now, and seems to sit in the same camp as probably 85% of the ICT Support.

Seriously who are the 9 people who think he's doing a good job?? :rotflmao:

I'd like to point out that those saying he should stay don't necessarily think he's doing a good job.

A new manager at this point in the season would need time to assess the team and that's time we don't have. The damage to this seasons campaign is already done, I think Brewster should have gone before the transfer window opened but he didn't and he was given cash to buy talent in. That talent he has brought in is yet to gel and he must be on the lookout for a target man too, so as it stands I'd say he should stay and get us out of this mire we're in. At the end of the season we'll either be back in the First Division or we'll have pulled off a Houdini act. If we're in the First then attendances will fall turnover will fall and quality of football will fall (I know) but we'll hopefully have a new manager, if we're still in the SPL we'll have a manager who will have learnt a lot from this campaign (If indeed he can learn from his mistakes)

Me, I voted against sacking him now as that horse has bolted, should have been done before the window.

entitled to your opinion ,but i dont agree its too late, but just wondered whats your thinking behind leaving him in command, surely a new boss has plenty time to turn it around unless you feel the players haven't got it in them regardless and a new boss wont have time to sign anyone ?

As you are entitled to your opinion, I think it's too late now and we're going down to see County.

Well, my opinion is if we leave Brewster in charge it wont be too long before we are going down to see Elgin City.

Not too sure my comment was out of line. What i meant was the man is Mixed up . Seems to want to get rid of good players and has replaced them with ? . Seems to play them in wrong positions. Seems to sub the wrong players etc

etc. I see he is getting closer to the 20 that want him. I just find him annoying.

I get it now, He was misquoted. 20 fans want him to stay not go.

Almost 200 on a website want him to go. Coming from a home fan base of 3000, thats actually quite high (taking into consideration the amount who wont care for forums or the net.

200 would also be 10 times his original guess, which would be funny.

of the 10% of people who have said he should stay, how many think it's because we're already knackered and the damage has already been done (we're too late to change and already doomed), and how many actually think he CAN get us out of this mess...

Agree that a change in Manager can make a difference (sometimes only short term though) but don't see many prime candidates out there - we tend to only remember the successes though....

Being following Forest quite closely this season and I don't think they should have sacked Calderwood - the way they had being playing this season I didn't think they would be relegated and it has just taken them a while to get used to the change in divisions. They now have another excellent manager in Billy Davies and he will benefit from this....

Would love to see Calderwood at ICT but there is no way we could ever afford him or his backroom team....

PS - re previous posts - Clough's first official game in charge of Derby was Saturday and they got beat 2-0 - I do think that he will turn them around also but maybe not this season....