FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Visiting from U.S. - NEED HELP

Guest pdxthistle

Guest pdxthistle

Hello Friends-

I am a huge fan of the SPL and, more importantly - Caley, and will be visiting Inverness for the first time from Portland, Oregon USA. I will be in the area on the 24th of March and want to attend the reserve squad match scheduled for that day vs. Rangers. I cannot seem to find any information about its whereabouts, whether or not such fixtures are open to the public, if I need tickets, etc. If someone could find it in them to contact me with ANY helpful information on this, I would be much obliged and would happily repay you with a pint upon my arrival. Thanks much.

Sincerely-

Zach

wailsrfc@hotmail.com

If it is a home game then they are usually played at the ICT Stadium. Entry fee for the reserve game is nominal, maybe ?5 for the Rangers one. These are normally played at 14:00.

Hello Friends-

I am a huge fan of the SPL and, more importantly - Caley, and will be visiting Inverness for the first time from Portland, Oregon USA. I will be in the area on the 24th of March and want to attend the reserve squad match scheduled for that day vs. Rangers. I cannot seem to find any information about its whereabouts, whether or not such fixtures are open to the public, if I need tickets, etc. If someone could find it in them to contact me with ANY helpful information on this, I would be much obliged and would happily repay you with a pint upon my arrival. Thanks much.

Sincerely-

Zach

wailsrfc@hotmail.com

Reserves play home games at stadium. Think entry is free. I'm its usually a 3 pm kick off. SPL reserve info and fixtures can be found HERE. Enjoy your visit.

Alex, most reserve games are 14:00 (2:00pm)

Sometimes they charge entry money if it is the Old Firm, and these games have been played in the evening before.

Best to check with the stadium nearer the time.

Guest pdxthistle

I thought the "rfc" may seem a bit coincidental. Forgive me, Rangers got me into the SPL 11 years ago when Claudio Reyna (US national) was there. Old email address. Love Caley though - an old guy who supports our local team got me into them. Thanks so much for your help everyone. Look for the fat guy in a baseball cap and fanny-pack eating a hamburger and being generally ignorant of his foreign surroundings.

Love from Portland-

Zach

Look for the fat guy in a baseball cap and fanny-pack

Zach

I advise a wee look at this

Slang Dictionary

:rotflmao:

Enjoy your trip!

fanny Noun. 1. The female genitals. Its use may cause confusion in the U.S. where it means buttocks.

2. A female viewed as a sexual object.

It missed out 3. Barry Ferguson.

Guest pdxthistle

Zach

Slang Dictionary

:rotflmao:

Enjoy your trip!

fanny Noun. 1. The female genitals. Its use may cause confusion in the U.S. where it means buttocks.

Like many words across the globe, it does in fact refer both to "buttocks" AND "Barry Ferguson" in the U.S. as well.

Like many words across the globe, it does in fact refer both to "buttocks" AND "Barry Ferguson" in the U.S. as well.

You are certainly going to be a welcome addition to these boards :rotflmao:

Zach

Slang Dictionary

;)

Enjoy your trip!

:thumb04: :018: :rotflmao: Nearly wet myself laughing !!!

Zach

Slang Dictionary

:018:

Enjoy your trip!

Brilliant :rotflmao: :thumb04: ;)