Niculae

Neildsleftpeg

He was caught speeding in his car last year I seem to remember...

That wouldn't involved him raising a case against the club.

I believe this is in connection with Marius trying to recover money he believes the club are still due him.

Love the user name - should be Freddys'sweetleft peg ?

Come on Marius and speeding :018: Loitering with intent perhaps :rotflmao:

And a wee "I told ya so" to the number of posters who claimed that I was on the wind up. I am on a tight leash on this but lets say it is about something that should have happened when he left - but was it Euros or pounds ??

Would you believe it that he may have been bought for pounds and given a sell out in his contract of pounds - but then he is sold fer euros and we try and cut the sell out to euros as well ?

No - of course not - do you think we are being run by a bunch of muppets. :thumb04:

Now - if only "Scoop" was still alive - the back bar of the Gellions and the town would all have known the outcome by 3pm on the day.

Would you believe it that he may have been bought for pounds and given a sell out in his contract of pounds - but then he is sold fer euros and we try and cut the sell out to euros as well ?

If the pound keeps falling, and we can stretch this out, he'll end up owing us!

You've got it the wrong way round Hawkeye.

Let's say (purely as an example) he thought he was due 250,000 Euros. If that had been paid 8 months ago it would have cost the club somewhere in the region of ?200,000. As it stands, if the club were forced to pay, it would cost them in the region of ?250,000. The weaker the pound gets the more it's going to cost (if the club have to pay).

Let's say (purely as an example) he thought he was due 250,000 Euros. If that had been paid 8 months ago it would have cost the club somewhere in the region of ?200,000. As it stands, if the club were forced to pay, it would cost them in the region of ?250,000. The weaker the pound gets the more it's going to cost (if the club have to pay).

I was being sarcastic.

And actually, isn't IHE saying he was paid in Euros instead of GBP. If we gave him, for arguments sake, 200,000 euros then, as the pound falls, 200,000 euros gets closer to 200,000 GBP.

I'm telling you a decent lawyer and accountant will have him owing us!

PS What eejit didn't have the sell out as percentage? That way it wouldn't have mattered if the transfer had been in GBP, Euros, Rupees or, appropriately, pieces of silver.

Neilds--I can see that you have an exciting life--scanning the Law Court Rolls obviously is not a "dry as dust " or "watching paint dry" hobby for you.

I am on fire just thinking about it. :rotflmao:

I am sorry if my lifestyle offends you!

:018:

BTW IHE I'm glad you like the username. I too was a Howden Ender and accompanied you on many occasions to Telford Street!! also a few away games too. Ah the memories. Hows the ulcer these days :thumb04:

I don't believe IHE is entirely accurate in his summation.

No - but close enuff :lol:

And the ulcer is now a plastic tube Freddy - I am immortal. :thumb04: But you have got me thinking ?

IHE - process of elimination :018: Maybe if I start revealing some stories from the past it will refresh those old brain cells ;) or shall I leave them stories locked away? :rotflmao:

No - but close enuff :015:

And the ulcer is now a plastic tube Freddy - I am immortal. :rotflmao: But you have got me thinking ?

IHE - process of elimination :018: Maybe if I start revealing some stories from the past it will refresh those old brain cells ;) or shall I leave them stories locked away? :thumb04:

Cryptic clues - cells and locked away - were you both sectioned at the same time....? :lol:

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

No - but close enuff :rotflmao:

And the ulcer is now a plastic tube Freddy - I am immortal. :018: But you have got me thinking ?

IHE - process of elimination ;) Maybe if I start revealing some stories from the past it will refresh those old brain cells :lol: or shall I leave them stories locked away? :thumb04:

Carse road, broken windows on elgin buses ?? The plot thickens, do you remember Digestive ?

And the ulcer is now a plastic tube Freddy - I am immortal. :018: But you have got me thinking ?

IHE - process of elimination ;) Maybe if I start revealing some stories from the past it will refresh those old brain cells :lol: or shall I leave them stories locked away? :thumb04:

Carse road, broken windows on elgin buses ?? The plot thickens, do you remember Digestive ?

No mate i dont recall Digestive (another name maybe?) Certainly remember broken windows! among a lot of other things! :015: Good days they were.

And the ulcer is now a plastic tube Freddy - I am immortal. :thumb04: But you have got me thinking ?

IHE - process of elimination ;) Maybe if I start revealing some stories from the past it will refresh those old brain cells :lol: or shall I leave them stories locked away? :018:

No mate i dont recall Digestive (another name maybe?) Certainly remember broken windows! among a lot of other things! :015: Good days they were.

Tom Jones maybe ?? (Dude from Elgin)