FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher Manager Of The Month?

MissICT

from past experience that usually ends up being the kiss of death.. i'd prefer it stayed with the evil sisters of Glasgow until the last month of the season :rotflmao:

Totally agree - let's take all the awards and the Scottish Cup in the last month....give it to Hamilton again or even better Falkirk or St.Mirren.... :thumb04:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

he'll be right up there for it, beat motherwell on saturday he'll def get it

what about the players, any of uses think they will get any awards for the month????

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Imrie has done well but he never seems to get any credit from anyone outside of Inverness ct.

last 3 saturdays the guys doing the caley games on the radio always have good things to say about him

How long does dougie have to run on his contract? I don't want another cowie/black/brown/dargo/wyness situation trying to guess whether he'll stay or go.

Reckon he should be player of the month but he'll never get it, these awards are so biased sometimes its unbelievable. Please not butch for MoM, although he deserves it i don't want the curse to strike us.

on the subject of curse, perhaps someone should iform the sportsound team that not only was the matchday programme curse broken by proctor, he also scored.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

How long does dougie have to run on his contract? I don't want another cowie/black/brown/dargo/wyness situation trying to guess whether he'll stay or go.

Reckon he should be player of the month but he'll never get it, these awards are so biased sometimes its unbelievable. Please not butch for MoM, although he deserves it i don't want the curse to strike us.

on the subject of curse, perhaps someone should iform the sportsound team that not only was the matchday programme curse broken by proctor, he also scored.

his contract is up in 2010

As others have said the dreaded Manager of the Month can be the kiss of death to a team. Brew got it and look where that ended.

Far, far better to make steady progress and concentrate on our upcoming games. We can keep the awards on hold until we win the Scottish Cup !!!

:rotflmao:

I think Butcher certainly deserves the MoM award - taking a team who had lost 9 league games in a row to being unbeaten in 4 (winning 2), no other manager has done as well as that.

Well done Terry, keep up the good work !!

Guest Caleylass

The award for February goes to Motherwell's Mark McGhee which seems fair enough to me.

I'd be happy to see Butcher pick up April's award which would surely mean ICT were safe from relegation.

Yeah just heard that Mark McGee got it, totally agree that April would be the one for Butcher !!! Lets keep everything crossed we stay up and Butcher gets the award that would just be the best :rotflmao:

Guest birdog

The award for February goes to Motherwell's Mark McGhee which seems fair enough to me.

I'd be happy to see Butcher pick up April's award which would surely mean ICT were safe from relegation.

Yeah just heard that Mark McGee got it, totally agree that April would be the one for Butcher !!! Lets keep everything crossed we stay up and Butcher gets the award that would just be the best :rotflmao:

Feck that, the manager of the month award comes with a curse 10 times as bad as the dreaded "Highland Curse". Anyone remember the last time a manager of ours picked up that accolade and the run of results we had after it?

Guest Caleylass

Feck that, the manager of the month award comes with a curse 10 times as bad as the dreaded "Highland Curse". Anyone remember the last time a manager of ours picked up that accolade and the run of results we had after it?

Yeah I know what you saying.......... but we've got to stay positive..... and by the end of April we will know our fate anyway so if we get it then we wont need to worry about if it the kiss of death or not