FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Break From Tradition ?

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

I have just had a txt exchange with Tel seeking my advice - I have advised him to start off with Kerr and McBain, but to take Vigurs on fer Kerr on the hour. Kerr should be wound up fer the Hibees but wont last the pace - Vigurs then has half an hour to prove himself to put himself back in favour. I have also suggested that he puts Hastings back on the bench in case Lionel falters. He replied "Cheers IHE - food fer thought". Oh - and he is sticking by the other 9 who started at the Arabdome.

I have just had a txt exchange with Tel seeking my advice - I have advised him to start off with Kerr and McBain, but to take Vigurs on fer Kerr on the hour. Kerr should be wound up fer the Hibees but wont last the pace - Vigurs then has half an hour to prove himself to put himself back in favour. I have also suggested that he puts Hastings back on the bench in case Lionel falters. He replied "Cheers IHE - food fer thought". Oh - and he is sticking by the other 9 who started at the Arabdome.

Very good source bud. That is exactly what i was told myself this afternoon.

Guest Rebelwithoutaclue

Tannadice 9 plus Kerr and McBain is what the wee birdie told me. I think terry is having you on about vigurs though but i'll be checking my watch and the bench at 4.15 just in case.

McBain was really good imo today, best i've seen him play all season and Kerr was reasonably solid and i can only think he will get better the more games he gets.

Don't really rate Vigurs as a centre midfielder, think he's better on the left-wing.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

McBain was really good imo today, best i've seen him play all season and Kerr was reasonably solid and i can only think he will get better the more games he gets.

Don't really rate Vigurs as a centre midfielder, think he's better on the left-wing.

has Vigurs being played in central mid before??? dont think i've seen him play there before

has Vigurs being played in central mid before??? dont think i've seen him play there before

Played there at home to Falkirk and got taken of at Half-time, played there against Dundee Utd at home and was pritty poor so those are the only 2 occasions he's played there and imo he's no the best there.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Duncan was shown a red card. does he get a 3 match ban??

will duncan and black go right back in the team or do uses think they'll have to fight and get back in?

To be fair to Butcher - he is slowly begginning to have self confidence - He txted me at half time yesterday and told me that Kerr felt that he could last the 90 minutes. I have encouraged him to start making the decisions for himself - as I feel that he has settled in. He states that he feels ready fer this but wants me to post a weekly thread so he can just check as a security blanket type of thing - Same 11 next week folks.

Just received a txt from TB - he is seriously breaking from his stated tradition and intends to play Kerr and Black against Motherwell ?! - Duncan and Royster on the bench - all the rest are safe.

That sounds/ feels like the best midfield pairing - comments ?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i think that is the best midfield partner ship we have, kerr still has to prove alot to the club and fans and black wants to play at his best to makesure we stay up. but i think we'll all just have to wait and see what happens on saturday

I thought Roy did well on Saturday, and felt that maybe stick with the 11 who started. But if any change to the side, it would be Black in for McBain. Kerr sitting with Black pushing on and giving it hisall for aslong as possible. Then put Roy on to finish off the job.

Exciting combination Black and Kerr in the middle of the park,another week of training for Kerr will be good for his fitness.

Text TB to go for it.

I thought Roy did well on Saturday, and felt that maybe stick with the 11 who started. But if any change to the side, it would be Black in for McBain. Kerr sitting with Black pushing on and giving it hisall for aslong as possible. Then put Roy on to finish off the job.

Exciting combination Black and Kerr in the middle of the park,another week of training for Kerr will be good for his fitness.

Text TB to go for it.

Sorry but I cant - TB needed my support initially but i have explained to him about my fears of dependence - I have suggested that he should take my advice fer next week and then make his own decisions without consultation - he will of course accept critical feedback in retrospect.