FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross County Give Out Free Tickets

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Was considering going UNTIL I noticed that the Away terracing is not available! Not my idea of fun to stand alongside Co.nty fans for an hour and a half.... might reconsider if any ICT bods will join me - who's willing to make a noise that night! and have some fun?

Guest birdog

At least they are getting it right with the free offer this time, last time it was offered with a ?5 spend at boots.

I sent my brother to go and get some for us, he came back with condoms, herpes cream, nit cream, and crab cream. When I asked him where the tickets were he said "I got to the counter but was too embarrassed to ask for them"

Guest Muir-Jaggie

haha half of the stand will be full of caley fans. we should belt out some caley songs.

More like belt out the songs at Caley Park never mind the tinks camp!

caley fans already sing at caley games all 10 of them :rotflmao:

• 3 weeks later...

Aye it was a guid thing for them to do, third time lucky for some of us!

I had the delight of having the one and only Monkey sitting next to me... that's Leona Dunbar to those who don't know her nickname.

I believe there were a few ICT fans there the other night ... could certainly hear them amongst our support.

Can't mind much about our game apart from THAT goal at the end.. what a cracker!

We're heading up next month again for yet another encounter with the old farts erm I mean Brewster's team...this time we're (me and the groovy yin) are dandering to ICTMee's abode for the weekend.

This is yer one warning lol

Mon the Caley, and the Paaaars

Buffy xx

Edited by buffy