FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk Roll Call

davieB

Guest Caleylass

Considering it. Trying to think of the best way to get there from Aberdeen. Train surely...?

Train to Stirling and change there for Falkirk Grahamston......, trains every half hour

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caleylass

Was talking to Richie Foran about this last night, quote:

'I f*ckin hate Falkirk, hope we hammer the cnuts to send them down' :rotflmao: What a hero.

Hopefully the team are right up for this one, cos' the fans are defo gonna be. Bring it on. :thumb04:

What a hero in deed Richie Foran......... I hate Falkirk with a passion..... feel sorry for me I live near the place tee hee..........

'I f*ckin hate Falkirk, hope we hammer the cnuts to send them down' :rotflmao: What a hero.

Hopefully the team are right up for this one, cos' the fans are defo gonna be. Bring it on. :018:

Richie's already becoming a bit of a hero, but that quote's just put him top of the hero list in my book :thumb04:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Hopefully the team are right up for this one, cos' the fans are defo gonna be. Bring it on. :D

LEGEND :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015:

Living so close to Falkirk I actually like the place and I genuinely, hand on heart, hope they do well in the First division next season.

:018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

I'll be there, probably +1.

Proof that the rail service in this country is beyond idiotic.

"Cheap" advance single from Aberdeen to Falkirk is about ?22. Knowing that you can get even cheaper tickets by splitting your journey up on some routes (e.g. Glasgow - Perth - Dundee) I tried to single for Aberdeen to Stirling. Same type of ticket would cost me ?30 odd :rotflmao:

Probably cheaper getting an Advance Single to Edinburgh then heading to Falkirk from there!

Proof that the rail service in this country is beyond idiotic.

"Cheap" advance single from Aberdeen to Falkirk is about ?22. Knowing that you can get even cheaper tickets by splitting your journey up on some routes (e.g. Glasgow - Perth - Dundee) I tried to single for Aberdeen to Stirling. Same type of ticket would cost me ?30 odd :rotflmao:

Probably cheaper getting an Advance Single to Edinburgh then heading to Falkirk from there!

Rig, just a thought, but is Mega Bus, Aberdeen /Stirling a cheaper possibility - with Stirling/Falkirk bus price unknown but it can't be that expensive.

Nah the Megabus would be Aberdeen - Dundee - Perth - Edinbugh. Unless there is a Citylink one on the go somewhere. Will have a gander.

No wonder people don't use public transport!

can't wait , me plus 7:)

on the train, any meeting pub in glasgow?

What times the train getting in, whos all on it with ya?

We'll be at Greg's place, like 2 mins away from the station, could meet ya's if you wantin?

Seen the price of a ticket for yon dump? ?21! and bairns ?13. Home supporters (on their web site) ?15.Utter rip-off.

The ?15 tickets are for their shed thingy.

Compare them to us and see who's getting ripped off. South Stand Adult ?20, Bairns, Students and OAP's ?15

im worried that this thread is falling out of contention already, low numbers then?

is there anywhere in glasgow where all the ict supportetrs can meet then all get the train to falkirk?

Spoons on George Square?

Guest Caleylass

can't wait , me plus 7:)

on the train, any meeting pub in glasgow?

What times the train getting in, whos all on it with ya?

We'll be at Greg's place, like 2 mins away from the station, could meet ya's if you wantin?

If you're heading into Glasgow, remember and get the station to Falkirk GRAHAMSTON and NOT Falkirk HIGH. You'd be better getting off at Stirling and going for a drink there and then heading to Falkirk.... just a wee sugestion for another time even. Stirling is cool Falkirk is a midden tee hee

Guest Caleylass

im worried that this thread is falling out of contention already, low numbers then?

is there anywhere in glasgow where all the ict supportetrs can meet then all get the train to falkirk?

Spoons on George Square?

Is that the counting house ? Good choice....