Team For Dons

Guest Mahonio

I also wouldn't mind seeing -

--------------------------------------Esson-------------------------------------------------------

---Tokely----------Duff------------Mihadjuks-----------Hastings----------Djebi-Zadi--------

--------------------Black-------------Kerr-----------------Imrie--------------------------------

-----------------------------Morais-------------Foran-------------------------------------------

Subs - Fraser, Proctor, Rooney, Vigurs, Gathuessi, Barrowman, McBain

Edited by Renegade

I'll join the debate then, Vigurs is not good enough yet. Foran has been our best player recently and Kerr did nothing wrong last week without being too flashy. Looks like he will be the one to replace Black next season should we stay up.

Come back to our planet soon.

So let me get this right, your saying that Foran is a technically sound player? have you watched him pass a ball or even look up when he goes to pass, on saturday all he did was pass without looking up and most of the time it went straight to the opposition. These sort of players don't last, hence, every club he's played for has ditched him. Does that not tell you something no? ICT aren't going to stay up for long if they keep signing poor players.

Kerr on the other hand is technically a good player, however, he didn't do enough for me on saturday...poor blackie was knackered at the end of the game because he was doing all the running and looking for the ball all the time...Kerr wasn't doing this. Granted his pass to Morais was good but we were lucky we were playing st mirren and not a better team on saturday. If he is the one to replace blackie then I hope he raises his work rate double fold otherwise we are going to be left wanting in midfield next season especially if we stay up.

As for vigurs he was our best player along with black before butcher came in, he's a brilliant young talent. If he was played every week he would undoubtedly be our best midfielder. If you can't see that then you clearly aren't very good at picking out a good player.... We can't rely on duds from other clubs to do a job for us, if they (Foran) can't do it for those clubs they ain't going to do ot anywhere else. Wishful thinking my friend.

People are so quick to give praise when things are going their way, however, actually taking the time to analyse a player is different from just watching a team winning/losing/drawing a game.

I think it is you who needs to come back to our planet soon.

Like all fans we have opinions, some are proved right, some wrong.

However, Vigurs has the potential to be a very good footballer but in a few games this season, when the going got tough he disappeared. At this moment in time, we have to battle for every point and I don't honestly think Vigurs adds anything in that department yet.

Foran probably had his worst game since joining us but he has provided an aerial and goal scoring threat (at least he knows how to jump for a ball unlike Mr Barrowman). He is also very streetwise which many of our team are not. I thought Kerr had a quiet but effective game. Without doubt he is still finding his fitness and I think he will improve the more games he gets. The simple aim for this season is to stay in the SPL and being brutal, I don't care how we do it as long as we do. This is a time for experience but hopefully Vigurs will get his chance in the SPL next season when the style of football played will hopefully change.

I'll join the debate then, Vigurs is not good enough yet. Foran has been our best player recently and Kerr did nothing wrong last week without being too flashy. Looks like he will be the one to replace Black next season should we stay up.

Come back to our planet soon.

So let me get this right, your saying that Foran is a technically sound player? have you watched him pass a ball or even look up when he goes to pass, on saturday all he did was pass without looking up and most of the time it went straight to the opposition. These sort of players don't last, hence, every club he's played for has ditched him. Does that not tell you something no? ICT aren't going to stay up for long if they keep signing poor players.

Kerr on the other hand is technically a good player, however, he didn't do enough for me on saturday...poor blackie was knackered at the end of the game because he was doing all the running and looking for the ball all the time...Kerr wasn't doing this. Granted his pass to Morais was good but we were lucky we were playing st mirren and not a better team on saturday. If he is the one to replace blackie then I hope he raises his work rate double fold otherwise we are going to be left wanting in midfield next season especially if we stay up.

As for vigurs he was our best player along with black before butcher came in, he's a brilliant young talent. If he was played every week he would undoubtedly be our best midfielder. If you can't see that then you clearly aren't very good at picking out a good player.... We can't rely on duds from other clubs to do a job for us, if they (Foran) can't do it for those clubs they ain't going to do ot anywhere else. Wishful thinking my friend.

People are so quick to give praise when things are going their way, however, actually taking the time to analyse a player is different from just watching a team winning/losing/drawing a game.

I think it is you who needs to come back to our planet soon.

Like all fans we have opinions, some are proved right, some wrong.

However, Vigurs has the potential to be a very good footballer but in a few games this season, when the going got tough he disappeared. At this moment in time, we have to battle for every point and I don't honestly think Vigurs adds anything in that department yet.

Foran probably had his worst game since joining us but he has provided an aerial and goal scoring threat (at least he knows how to jump for a ball unlike Mr Barrowman). He is also very streetwise which many of our team are not. I thought Kerr had a quiet but effective game. Without doubt he is still finding his fitness and I think he will improve the more games he gets. The simple aim for this season is to stay in the SPL and being brutal, I don't care how we do it as long as we do. This is a time for experience but hopefully Vigurs will get his chance in the SPL next season when the style of football played will hopefully change.

Kind of hard to think that with Vigurs contract expiring in the summer, along with about half the 1st team squad.

Not saying Vigurs shouldn't get his chance, but right now Brian Kerr is a better player.

Richie foran has without doubt been our best buy in the last few years (barring don, but he was an obvious purchase). He shows the necessary passion required to stay up and battle, and shows he can take a man on and drive at goal. Plus he seems to have that common touch with fans that makes him an absolute legend in the eyes if many, including me.

There's no doubt we'll need to replace Black, but i don't think vigurs is in the same mould as ian. A very different player, but i'll keep the faith and wait and see....

Not saying Vigurs shouldn't get his chance, but right now Brian Kerr is a better player.

Richie foran has without doubt been our best buy in the last few years (barring don, but he was an obvious purchase). He shows the necessary passion required to stay up and battle, and shows he can take a man on and drive at goal. Plus he seems to have that common touch with fans that makes him an absolute legend in the eyes if many, including me.

There's no doubt we'll need to replace Black, but i don't think vigurs is in the same mould as ian. A very different player, but i'll keep the faith and wait and see....

Well maybe I just didn't see the good side of Foran on saturday, let's hope he plays the way you say he can tomorrow. I will admit though I have my doubts about him as a top flight player, it's no coincidence that butcher has saved his career three times from going down the pan.

Your correct though, time will tell about Vigurs, but i think he has massive potential and I know plenty of very respected managers both in scotland and down south who have a high opinion of Vigurs which I know by word of mouth. Lets hope we keep Vigurs and give him and us the chance next season to shine.

Edited by CaleyP