FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Atmosphere At Away Games

Guest Lewisx

I don't know what Away games the poster has been going to, but everyone I have been to (bar going to Ibrox and Parkhead due to the allocated seating) has been proper. But in recent times, it has seen the decline of the original away supporters gathering together.

It has been a while since I saw GovanJaggie, Joe DiMaggio, IHE, ITN, ITNjnr, Riley and many more get together for a good old sing song. They were the ones who inducted me into the away crowd (my first away game, Ayr in the cup). It just isn't the same without all of them.

Though saying that, Hibs away was cracking.

Are you going to the Midden game then ?

I don't know what Away games the poster has been going to, but everyone I have been to (bar going to Ibrox and Parkhead due to the allocated seating) has been proper. But in recent times, it has seen the decline of the original away supporters gathering together.

It has been a while since I saw GovanJaggie, Joe DiMaggio, IHE, ITN, ITNjnr, Riley and many more get together for a good old sing song. They were the ones who inducted me into the away crowd (my first away game, Ayr in the cup). It just isn't the same without all of them.

I would be, but I am stuck in Africa till the 14th May.

are you lot going to st mirren then?

i'll be going. Heart and hamilton were the best away games this season.

oh no no no, its gotta be aberdeen on the 1st day of the season :rotflmao:

oh no no no, its gotta be aberdeen on the 1st day of the season :rotflmao:

i was going to go to that one but i was at belladrum.

Think were gonna go down on the train on sat morning if we can get some reasonable priced tickets. If not might look into going on a bus

The Glesca crew are on the march Joe - ya Highland ***** - where is the best venue to met up ? Oh - and is the Karaoke on at Brechins.

GJ - are King Beastie, Nicola and co going with us ?

Think were gonna go down on the train on sat morning if we can get some reasonable priced tickets. If not might look into going on a bus

The Glesca crew are on the march Joe - ya Highland ***** - where is the best venue to met up ? Oh - and is the Karaoke on at Brechins.

Not good being back in Inverness, think i've made 3 away games this season! Hopefully get an early train so would be in Glasgow early to go to a pub before heading through to Paisley

oh no no no, its gotta be aberdeen on the 1st day of the season :lol:

I've no missed an away game this season. Ibrox HAS to top them :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;)

Wher are u guys meetin up Johndo?

SESH ARMY!!!! :018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Nikki is meeting us at Central along with Red Card Riley!!!!! KB will hopefully be there. We are meeting anytime from 11am at the downstairs bar next to Burger King in Central and will wait there until the northern section gets in on the train and heads down from Q/S. We can take it from there I guess. Any takers? The only pub near the ground that is "safe" is the one we used for Love St, the Alamo. Not the greatest in side but the staff are great and they give you free food!!!!! Could get train to there and walk to ground, maybe a 10 min walk or so.