FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dougie Imrie

Pele_Is_God

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This better not be a regular occurence if true.

They've already got Black, don't want Imrie to head down to the Jam Tarts as well.

I Was talking to Zander at the player sponser thing the night and he said there was 13 to 17 contracts up at the end of season. Is it time to sign our players up on new deals before clubs come looking???

I reckon if we can keep a hold of him through 2009/10 we could get much, much more than 150K for him.

He's still not the finished article but he is improving all the time.

We've all seen flashes of what he's capable of..... he has the potential to become a great player.

Worth holding onto the likes of Imrie if we can, he is still developing and can only improve on what is sometimes an asset for the team. Plenty of effort, a bit of pace, decent shot at times, go for it.

If we could get Money for Imrie, I would be delighted. I would love that. We got him for 20k or summit like that. I reckon we would sell him for 150k.

Think it was more like ?50 - 60k.

Although Black is really good and i would really like to see him next season, i still think Imrie is a better player but that can be arguable for some of the matches. Black can be very reliant but does not show his full potential for every match.

I would love to see them both play for Caley Thistle but if i HAD to see one leave, regretable it would be Black. I hate to see our best players leave but there are plenty of potentially good players (Vigurs, Sutherland etc) that could play in the same position as Ian.

Ye, i wouldnt like any to go, but am saying that there are more midfielders in our reserve team etc that has potential to play in CM.

I cant think of a player that we have at the moment that could fill up Dougies roll on the wing. He plays better on the wing than up front btw.

No, am not sure about that really, i just thought of zander sutherland but i dont think Butcher would trust a young player on the wing TBH.

We should look at some other players to replace Imrie if he ends up leaving us.

Trade for Jamie Mole??