FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dougie Imrie

Pele_Is_God

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really see this being anymore than pure speculation.

Frankly i think he lacks the consistency to play for a bigger SPL club anyway.

If you think by selling Imrie the club will get a \very large sum of money right up front then I suggest you think again.

In Hearts' financial state there will be more future considerations than immediate cough-ups I fear. And what if, in this circumstance, the Hearts go broke in the meantime ---well I suppose Imrie could toddle back up the road to Tulloch stadium.

• 2 weeks later...

He is now attracting intrest from Kilmarnock now according to the sun. The article is a load of crap as it says he has an expiring contract which he dosen't.

Imrie is settled in Inverness the now :)

How do you know that?

He stays in Larkhall.

Doesnt he crash at a players flat sometimes?

How can that be settled in :lol:

He is now attracting intrest from Kilmarnock now according to the sun. The article is a load of crap as it says he has an expiring contract which he dosen't.

Its say he has a year left on his contract and that there is 17 players out of contract at the end of season

Imrie is settled in Inverness the now :)

How do you know that?

He stays in Larkhall.

Doesnt he crash at a players flat sometimes?

How can that be settled in :lol:

The club have got him a house or flat (dont know which one) for him he shares it with Eric

If you he could hit the target and use his right foot he would be a decent player, but I struggle to see how any mediocre player who can't even dribble with two feet would get a game for a top six side.

Hamilton

:groovy: They hate him more than St Mirren hate Rossco!

Why do St Mirren hate Tokely so much??

and yes, Ross McCabe, his name still rings out (very quitely) over New Douglas Park.

and yes, Ross McCabe, his name still rings out (very quitely) over New Douglas Park.

Pretty much ended the career of one of St Mirren's players, damaged his knee pretty badly I think, with a 'poorly timed tackle ' B)

Edited by martinskye

Pretty much ended the career of one of St Mirren's players, damaged his knee pretty badly I think, with a 'poorly timed tackle ' B)

What did happen to that st mirren player. Did he ever play again for them?

Pretty much ended the career of one of St Mirren's players, damaged his knee pretty badly I think, with a 'poorly timed tackle ' :lol:

What did happen to that st mirren player. Did he ever play again for them?

As far as I'm aware Chris Kerr never played again for anyone.

Yep - our third(?) game in the First Division, Ross I think was caught out and made a bad tackle - as with Andrew Allan in our first First Division game. It's given the St Mirren fans something to chant about every game since.

As far as I'm aware Chris Kerr never played again for anyone.

Might be wrong, but I thought he kept on playing for years, dropping down various levels until he eventually packed it in. Not because he was injured, but because he wasn't actually very good.

Edit to add : Indeed, he played a further 50+ games for St Mirren over the following 3 seasons, then had a few seasons with Alloa and Ayr, then I think he went to the Juniors. Alex has clearly been brainwashed by St Mirren fans!

Edited by Yngwie

Yep - our third(?) game in the First Division, Ross I think was caught out and made a bad tackle - as with Andrew Allan in our first First Division game. It's given the St Mirren fans something to chant about every game since.

Comedy moment was when Proctor arrived and was playing RB against them - Tokers was suspended. The Smirrens booed him every time he got the ball until mid-way thorugh the second half, when some of them caught on. Poor Bambi - Ive just come here and already I am hated!