The Boards Role In All This?

SMEE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WynessLegend

Smee, why I not surprised you're immediately looking for a scapegoat in the boardroom.

It is the nature of the SPL that every team outside the Old Firm runs a real risk of relegation.

We've had a fantastic five years and I for one am confident about our chances of bouncing right back.

But when you consider the board kept Brewster for so longand watched as he played Proctor at CB and also played Barrowman and Mcguire that clearly overshadows what Butcher has done wrong since arriving.

Ignore Wyness Legend....he is cut from the same cloth as the numpties we have sitting on our Board of Directors. That was shown by his blind faith in Brewster back then!

Oh and W_L.......i been questioning the Directors role since last year(in fact....i predicted this wen Brewster was reappointed)....when they were oblivious to the obvious.....so..I am not "immediatley looking for a scapegoat in the boardroom"!

Some of us have the ability to see past the window dressing!

IMHO the squad, for a long period of time, was lacking in depth, quality and competition. Brewster and Bennett are responsible for that. The board, if they blocked spending, are culpable too. Had we had Foran, Morais, Mihadjuks earlier (or other such additions) then I believe it would be a different story.

Personally, I think that ICT cannot afford Mike Smith and Graeme Bennett as we are now a Div 1 side.

It wasn't the board who played Tokely and Mihadjuks out of position and dropped our best keeper...

Mihadjuks wasnt here when brew was in charge and brew still got us 12th. None of us know if Mihadjuks can play at RB only the coaching staff

It wasn't the board who played Tokely and Mihadjuks out of position and dropped our best keeper...

Mihadjuks wasnt here when brew was in charge and brew still got us 12th. None of us know if Mihadjuks can play at RB only the coaching staff

Well we all know now....

I think we already knew that Duncan's not a left back either.