FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Division 1 Positives

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Only players I will miss are Black Pavels and Morais and Esson if he goes

Fraser is probably the reason we went down (just look at the Kilmarnock goal -classic Fraser) We will probably lose 1 left back, probably Richie Byrne but who cares? Gatheussi never even got into the team Richie Foran as seen on Sadturday hasnt got the most clinical finish and hes good in the air but so is Gary Wood and Andy Barrowman is ok, also he is a bit of a nutter he lunges in and gets silly bookings and gives away free kicks alot. I'm not sure why Butcher played Brian Kerr over Russel Duncan I never really noticed him getting in any tackles or passing the ball well

• Cheaper ticket prices (hopefully)
  • Highland derbies
  • 2 away games that are less than 100 miles away
  • Standing on the side of the pitch opposite the main stand (hopefully)
  • Starting the season hoping to challenge for the league title, rather than fearing relegation
  • Ending the season in contention for the league title, rather than a relegation battle (hopefully)
  • Playing SPL teams (in Cup matches) will feel special again
  • Playing against Morton and Partick - I like their kits
  • Hopefully getting the occasional big win - particularly if we can give Airdrie a good thrashing, although hopefully they will lose to Ayr today

I've said "hopefully" quite a lot. Looking at the other teams in Div1, we could quite easily end up down the bottom end of that league, but hopefully not.

2 away games that are less than 100 miles away - County and ???

Standing on the side of the pitch opposite the main stand (hopefully) - Thats one thing the club will not do

Playing against Morton and Partick - I like their kits - :angry:

No old firm

No Aberdeen

Normal kick off times every week

Extra cup to play in

Quite looking forward to next season, will be a nice change to (fingers crossed) make a go at winning something rather than just making up the numbers in the great SPL

2 away games that are less than 100 miles away
- County and ???

County again. We play them twice away.

Do we play each club 4 times??? 2 home 2 away

more time to laugh at county :030:

We are also dropping down into a division that overall is more exciting and much more open in terms of league table and isn't so damn perdictable.

I also look forward to us hopefully playing more open football and not having to be so cautious all the time.

3 if you look at the real established spl clubs, they have all been relegated from the top flight and bounced back better

No they haven't. Look how long it's taken Saint Johnstone to get out of there. Dundee, Dunfermline and Livi have never come back after relegation.

I know you said you are trying to be optimistic but I think you are kidding yourself with that one.

3 if you look at the real established spl clubs, they have all been relegated from the top flight and bounced back better

No they haven't. Look how long it's taken Saint Johnstone to get out of there. Dundee, Dunfermline and Livi have never come back after relegation.

I know you said you are trying to be optimistic but I think you are kidding yourself with that one.

RiG dont forgot about what happend to Partick when they came down they played 1 season in the 1st division and ended up in the 2nd

At least we'll some ex-ICT players:

County - Steven Watt, Stuart Golabek (maybe) & old man himself

Dundee - Richie Hart

Dunfermline - Graham Bayne

Livingston - Liam Fox

Queen of the South - Wilson

Ayr Utd - Bryan Prunty

Do we play each club 4 times??? 2 home 2 away

yes, its two home and two away

No more killie pies :D

all the spars and aldis down here sell brownings pies (bakers who make killie pies) but least we have dunfermlines steak brides to look forward to :D