New Kit

Guest charlesmurdoch

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its amazing that some people cant be arsed doing the tiniest of searches ....

if you did, you would find a link to our shirts/strips page on this site and would know that our shirt makers have been

Matchwinner (94/95) --> Le Coq Sportif (95/96 - 98/99) --> Errea (99/00 - present)

http://caleythistleonline.com/shirts.html

its amazing that some people cant be arsed doing the tiniest of searches ....

if you did, you would find a link to our shirts/strips page on this site and would know that our shirt makers have been

Matchwinner (94/95) --> Le Coq Sportif (95/96 - 98/99) --> Errea (99/00 - present)

http://caleythistleonline.com/shirts.html

I would never have known it was Matchwinner that made our kit (94/95). It doesnt say who made them B) Well i know Errea's badge and the Le Coq Sportif badge

I see the Crystal Palace strip produced by Errea is being replaced by a Nike strip....

Maybe Errea have a few of these in storage and we might see this as our next away strip (especially as the club was showing a desire for a mostly white away strip) :P

article-0-02CBA3AF000005DC-468_468x522.jpg

Interestingly the new Palace home strip (Nike) is blue and red stripes B)

0,,10323~5901004,00.jpg

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

Errea have released the new Burnley Away kit for 2009/10 - I don't think there are any clues to our new away strip there though as it is retro....which now seems to be in....

new-burnley-away-kit.png

The Home top is also retro with the 1960 crest from when they last won the championship

new-burnley-home-kit.png

Burnley - June 2009 ICT - September 2009?

If i recall correctly, the burnley strip isnt a fashion statement, it is a remake of their strip form 50 years ago, to commemorate when they were the then Div I champs.

Edited by SMEE