New Kit

Guest charlesmurdoch

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do think tho...it is pretty short sighted of a business, not to have their merchandise ready for sale, when the business needs extra income the most (ie; for summer transfers). More professional (and finacially affluent clubs) recognise this very thing tho. But then again. this is ICT we are talking about.

In the club's defence, and one of the (many) reasons I have never liked Errea as a shirt supplier is that we are an extremely small fish in a big pond ..... we have no clout with them. It is they who dictate deadlines to us, it is they who dictate minimum order quantites to make a line viable, it is they who can takes weeks (or even months) to deliver, it is they who take a whole month off in summer thereby extending delivery dates, it is they who hold an amount of money in bond (or used to) as if they dont trust us ........

The club are not innocent in all of this but they cant take all the blame !

does anyone know when our contract with errea runs out? surely we are due a supplier change. if county can get adidas kits (i know they arent directly sponsored by adidas) then can we not get nike or puma something that would maybe allow more options in terms of training tops etc to be sold to fans.

Whats wrong with our home one?

I personalyl think it's gone too modern, the stripes we used to have seem to have gone walkies. Bring back the stripes!

It Looks Fake!!!

The Whoosh top is a much better designed top than three stripes going up and down which is not only horrible but also its really bright. Although i still wear my stripy flybe as much as i can, i still think its a disgrace of a top.

I hope the new away kit is better than the current sorry disgrace of a home one.

Whats wrong with our home one?

It's just horrific. The swoosh thing is just too weird and for my liking it's too blue as well (I support ICT adopting blue and red stripes as the main shirt design like Celtic have with the hoops, Hearts with maroon and white etc.).

we havnt really had that many strips with the red and blue strips, just blocks of blue with red.. I like not having strips, it means each strip is diff and not just the same with a different sponser... (spellings crap the day!!)

does anyone know when our contract with errea runs out? surely we are due a supplier change. if county can get adidas kits (i know they arent directly sponsored by adidas) then can we not get nike or puma something that would maybe allow more options in terms of training tops etc to be sold to fans.

Don't quote me on this but I think it was due to expire before last season but was extended...how long for I have no idea.

Renegade, look away now!!!

post-3910-1244464597.png

Ha go on the Cowden! ICT is my team, but obviously have a soft spot for Cowden, and both are Errea made. Makes it easy to wear my ICT top if i go along with mates to a game.

Don't quote me on this but I think it was due to expire before last season but was extended...how long for I have no idea.

Is errea the only known kit maker we've had? or have we had a better one than them

post-3910-1244464597.png

AARRRGGHHH!!!

well i did say look away :blink:

wouldnt it be so funny if oour new away top was white with a blue swoosh :lol:

and keepers were red with blue swoosh :lol:

i bet you would love that :P

Is errea the only known kit maker we've had? or have we had a better one than them

we did have le coq sportif at one point

Matchwinner back at the start of ICT too.

Matchwinner back at the start of ICT too.

Who?

post-3910-1244464597.png

AARRRGGHHH!!!

well i did say look away :024:

wouldnt it be so funny if oour new away top was white with a blue swoosh :D

and keepers were red with blue swoosh :lol:

i bet you would love that :P

If that happens I shouldn't be held responsible for my actions.

Cmon now mate, do a bit research instead of asking a question after every post.

Where the hell am i meant to find out who made ICT kits theres no link on any of ICT webpages i've been on saying who made there kits