FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brian Kerr Offski?

Jay_7

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it then. Only thing that could save it is if Kerr feels like Dundee have signed to many olayers for him to get a chance in the first team. Doubt it though. Safe, secure contracts are what players want.

I will be extremely disappointed in Kerr if he goes. He owes Butcher for rescuing his career after he was released from Hibs with no interest at all coming from elsewhere.

I will be extremely disappointed in Kerr if he goes. He owes Butcher for rescuing his career after he was released from Hibs with no interest at all coming from elsewhere.

It's a nice thought but he doesn't owe us anything really. We are only offering him a 1 year deal. Dundee can offer him more money (Hart and Higgins are rumoured to be on ?1,600 a week) and a longer deal. They also look set to sign one of Particks best players in Hawkins and are tabling bids for Griffiths of Livi. They will be the team to beat next season and I don't see anyone being able to do it. This new chairman of theirs is providing some serious financial backing for Jocky Scott.

It's a nice thought but he doesn't owe us anything really. We are only offering him a 1 year deal. Dundee can offer him more money (Hart and Higgins are rumoured to be on ?1,600 a week) and a longer deal. They also look set to sign one of Particks best players in Hawkins and are tabling bids for Griffiths of Livi. They will be the team to beat next season and I don't see anyone being able to do it. This new chairman of theirs is providing some serious financial backing for Jocky Scott.

It's more blind hope than anything else that gives me the feeling that he'll see sense and stay.

Dundee have been wanting straight back up since they went down - now it looks like they really mean business.

It really worries me that all these players are signing for other clubs in 1st division, and what news have we had recently? Is everyone from ICT on holiday or something?

Dundee have been wanting straight back up since they went down - now it looks like they really mean business.

They might be trying to mean business but i cant see it working out for them. Hopefully it will back fire on them. Trying to do a Chelsea trying to have the best team in the league

Id like Kerr to stay, could be very vital to us in the first division.

Having said that, with particularly his failure in some games to pick a pass, i dont think it would be as big a blow as someone like Foran, or Morais etc if he was to leave.

Cant see him being the big thing at Dundee.

Why? If Brewster was still in charge then that might be a fair shout but I doubt Butcher has the same opinion of the lad. I would say it would be far from certain that it is Dinning.

Why? If Brewster was still in charge then that might be a fair shout but I doubt Butcher has the same opinion of the lad. I would say it would be far from certain that it is Dinning.

It might not have been Brew and Malkys idea to go after him. If Grassa gave them the nudge in Chesters direction, I think it's entirely possible that he'll be one of these midfielders. For the record, I won't be happy at all if it is him, he's well past his sell-by date and will be fully delighted if it's not him.

Dinning didn't even stay in the Football league after his trial with us. He had to drop down into the conference to find football. I seriously doubt its him.

Blackpool have just released a bunch of players and one or two of them are at the peak of their careers so it may be one of them.

Blackpool have just released a bunch of players and one or two of them are at the peak of their careers so it may be one of them.

Would love to see Claus Jorgensen, Jermaine Wright and Marlon Broomes join us

would be better if we could keep kerr as he allows for a creative midfielder to get forward and attack

Your for getting we still have Russell Duncan he can do that aswel :017: :015:

Duncan's a cracking centre mid, I think he'll be one of our better players in the first division

would be better if we could keep kerr as he allows for a creative midfielder to get forward and attack

Duncan's a cracking centre mid, I think he'll be one of our better players in the first division

That how I feel too, I rate the boy, I think 1 div football will suit him more now hes getting on a bit, all be it still under 30 he has gone down abit in ability in the SPL, so I hope he is 1 div level now.....

Guest Mahonio

It may well be Jim Paterson if he has been released by Plymouth but then it could be anyone who has played for Butch in past.

We will find out at end of week though.

Russel Duncan would easily and happily slip into Brian Kerr's posistion if he leaves. The only problem that i can see with Russell is his aggression to the game. He should calm downabit and should think before making slide tackles.

I think there is a lot in that while a few of our players may have not been SPL standard (not saying Duncan wasnt) they will be good SFL players

Russel Duncan would easily and happily slip into Brian Kerr's posistion if he leaves. The only problem that i can see with Russell is his aggression to the game. He should calm downabit and should think before making slide tackles.

his passing is also rotten, but a player you miss when he is not in the team