FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

International Players At Ict

Yngwie

Just for a bit of end of season fun, how many players can you name who have played for ICT, and at any point in their career received a full international cap? I came up with 10, but I wouldn't swear that is right answer.

Rather than list them all in one post, how about just naming one each and letting the next person have a go.

At the end there should be a supplementary question - how many of them actually looked international calibre players when they played for ICT?!

nicky walker

tbh, none have exactly looked as international calibre while here, some too soon, some too late. Marius closest, Hastings possible given standing of his country and has by all accounts put in some ine appearances for them.

Yeh McSwegan, thats ten now...is there any others Yngwie?

Marius Nicolae

Richard Hastings

Davide Xausa

Barry Robson

Brian Kerr

Duncan Shearer

Nicky Walker

Thierry Gathuessi

Sergei Baltacha

Gary McSwegan

Edited by Mick

Might be pushing it a wee bit but John Robertson took the field for a part of a game during a friendly tournament in Oban .

Edited by Dewsburydude

That's the 10 I came up with Mick.

I was initially going to post that we could assemble an ICT International XI, but then I realised Pavels never actually played when he got called up to the squad. There was a player for most positions but the midfield was a bit shakey with too many attacking players.

Can we count the scotland game that was played at the TCS a few seasons back "scotlands furture squad or something" which Dargo, Black, Brown and Rankin all took part in. (Rankin might have being at county not sure)

Edited by WYNESS101

Yeh McSwegan, thats ten now...is there any others Yngwie?

Marius Nicolae

Richard Hastings

Davide Xausa

Barry Robson

Brian Kerr

Duncan Shearer

Nicky Walker

Thierry Gathuessi

Sergei Baltacha

Gary McSwegan

Must be a few caps amongst that few particulary Sergei's contribution