Elgin City 1-3 Inverness CT (FT)

caleyrule

Quite a few of these trialists are lacking match fitness so that may be the reason for some under performing.

Does anyone know what position Stratford is in midfield?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

according to the stuff I was looking up yesterday about his stint at DC United, he seems to be regarded as a central attacking midfielder with promise. He was selected in the second round of the supplemental draft last year, played 5 games for DC United (who are a decent side) and was only released to make room within the MLS salary cap and roster space for a new GK that DC wanted to sign.

who ever the lad was on the right mid field in the first half was a nightmare i didnt rate anything he did, he was on par with duncan too, sorry.... I was also standing beside a lad who reminded me of why we dont have sex with family... he was such a fanny!!

Was this young lad a hybrid of you and one of your family ? explain.

ah the 12th man.. its Russ Dunc...

Oh no no he was standing with his dad and mum (Sister maybe) My family line runs for each side of the UK to make sure of no mix contamination as I have a big family from all over... Me = Inverness Her = Hartfordshir Georgeios Jnr = Elgin ken fit fit tit.. No Georgeios has ever been there before, Derby maybe but that was some time ago....

who ever the lad was on the right mid field in the first half was a nightmare i didnt rate anything he did, he was on par with duncan too, sorry.... I was also standing beside a lad who reminded me of why we dont have sex with family... he was such a fanny!!

Was this young lad a hybrid of you and one of your family ? explain.

ah the 12th man.. its Russ Dunc...

Oh no no he was standing with his dad and mum (Sister maybe) My family line runs for each side of the UK to make sure of no mix contamination as I have a big family from all over... Me = Inverness Her = Hartfordshir Georgeios Jnr = Elgin ken fit fit tit.. No Georgeios has ever been there before, Derby maybe but that was some time ago....

I find it very distasteful that you needed reminding in the first place. You should be ashamed.

OK Ok fair point, Reminded WAS the wrong word to user (and spelling too), maybe should have put proved why we shouldnt :D :P

Edited by georgeios