Dear Mr Butcher

Renegade

Butcher signed Foran, Kerr and Odihambo. The others mentioned, Mihadjuks, Morais, Gatheussi and Byrne (I'm sure there were others I can't mind right now) were brought in by Brewster.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Find some else to be captain. Munro is not a captain and ICT really need one to progress at this level. Tokely is probably the best candidate for now. Give it too him.

Yes and No.....yes....Grant Munro has NO leadership qualities that i can see. No....dont make Tokely captain...he is far too imature, tempestous and a too much of a liability for that role.

I agree with you here :)

I love Rossco but h just wouldn't cut it as a Captain

Maturity..... Forans for me, years of experience in the game playing under other managers and seeing how other captains play, rosscos not got the experience of other captains either really..

I love Rossco but h just wouldn't cut it as a Captain

How? What doesnt he have to be captain

composure for one, secondly a tendency to rack up bookings which is not really a good example for a captain to set.

Watching our manager give the team loads of verbals during matches, there is not really the requirement for a captains voice on the park.

What we need is a leader on the park, with passion and conviction, who maybe does pick up a card or two along the way due to this, but frightens the life out of other teams who all love to hate him, with just cause.

Managers quote " I wish I had 11 Rossco's on the park" or something like that!

Rossco it is then.

Georgios,

TB signed 3 players in January to confirm. Foran, Kerr and Odiamhbo

Morais, Gatheussi, Mihadcjuks and Byrne were all brought in by Craig Brewster. With Morais scoring a double v Partick for CB in cup before we got beaten by Hamilton in the next league game. CB then got the boot.

I dont really see Rossco as a great captain. When he's good he's good but he does tend to blow hot and cold on occasions. Not what you want in a captain. You really need consistency.

Georgios,

TB signed 3 players in January to confirm. Foran, Kerr and Odiamhbo

Morais, Gatheussi, Mihadcjuks and Byrne were all brought in by Craig Brewster. With Morais scoring a double v Partick for CB in cup before we got beaten by Hamilton in the next league game. CB then got the boot.

I dont really see Rossco as a great captain. When he's good he's good but he does tend to blow hot and cold on occasions. Not what you want in a captain. You really need consistency.

cheers for that, there was a lot of ins and outs around the same time... CB to be fair did take in some good players just as he got the boot.