FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alba Cup draw

ictchris

Partick aren't half the team they were without Harkins and Buchanan seems to forever be injured... I think it's a decent draw, as long as the Glasgow contingent show their support we should have a decent away crowd

Edited by Harry Chibber

Partick aren't half the team they were without Harkins and Buchanan seems to forever be injured... I think it's a decent draw, as long as the Glasgow contingent show their support we should have a decent away crowd

Ach it's a bit of a bummer but I will be in the North Sea come 6th September. Gah!

Looks like I will have to take the afternoon off work then

What a stupid thing to say it is on a Sunday isnt it?

If it is then that is brilliant. I am going to the Scotland game on the Saturday so I could just stay the night in Glasgow

Edited by jaggie1994

So scotland are playing the same weekend as this game. Will MM be in charge of the team? As TB will be with the scotland squad and they have a game on wednesday (9th)

I think if the Caley game was not in Glasgow then Malpas would be taking charge but both of Scotlands games are at Hampden so Butcher will most likely be there for the game