FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Anyone else think Foran is P@sh?

I certainly do.

This season he has been a complete disaster.

He looks totally unfit.

So far up the manager's ar?e he even dressed up as him for the last 20 minutes today.

He might be able to put in a decent shift in midfield rather than up front, but I'd be more inclined to punt him when we get rid of Butcher and Malpas.

Bloody hell.

If you are going to rant about somebody can you do it about somebody who played badly.

He is one of the few who looks like he gives a toss about what happens.

as for his bandage. You kind of need that when you have lots of blood running down the back of your head

Going by your theory everyone apart from Hayes and Nick Ross should also be punted.

I'm not sure who's theory you refer to.

However - I feel that the rest of the Team is reacting badly to Foran's arrogance and his "special treatment" from the Manager.

As a striker I'd put him on a par with Rory McAllister.

Completely disagree. Got to be one of our best players all season. He wants to play as an out and out striker but instead has to do all the holding and setting up work, can't even think offhand of a single occasion he got the ball today when his back wasn't to goal. A terrific asset and got a fantastic work rate and ethic.

Did you see the amount of blood pouring down his neck yet jumped up asap so he could get patched up and back on the pitch asap??

Going by your theory everyone apart from Hayes and Nick Ross should also be punted.

I'm not sure who's theory you refer to.

Pretty obvious. Booting a player because he's been pish so far (which I disagree Foran has been).

Foran to me seems to be one of the players who actually want to come and put a job in when he plays, unlike some of the others who are clearly up here for a year to pick up an easy wage and not give a ***** whether we get promoted or not.

Butcher said it in the programme not long back "The ones we've brought in have been rejected by other clubs" , Surely that tells him something :angry:

Butcher said it in the programme not long back "The ones we've brought in have been rejected by other clubs" , Surely that tells him something :006:

Remember Barry Robson here...

I think Foran looks good, works hard, but doesn't acheive much. Playing him in a different way might acheive something, but of he wants 20 goals this season, as I do, he better make a blooming start.

Butcher said it in the programme not long back "The ones we've brought in have been rejected by other clubs" , Surely that tells him something :006:

Aye, he was turned away by Rangers after a number of years in their Youth Team. Not Partick feckin Thistle or the likes..

He is the only player who really seems to care at the opposite end of the park. This is a wind up surely.

Course it is. BridgeAndCastle's always on here just tryna take the p!ss.

Foran is by far one of our better players, however it's gonna be hard for him to play well given some of the performances by others around him. He is signle handedly attempting to carry our front line, can't be easy.

Aye, he was turned away by Rangers after a number of years in their Youth Team. Not Partick feckin Thistle or the likes..

He also went out on loan to Forfar to get some experience before he did anything here

I certainly do.

He looks totally unfit.

So far up the manager's ar?e he even dressed up as him for the last 20 minutes today.

He might be able to put in a decent shift in midfield rather than up front, but I'd be more inclined to punt him when we get rid of Butcher and Malpas.

:******:

Foran was our best player! ............ eh.. why is the ****** gif disabled?????? because this post deserves it!

Edited by caley100

He is the only player who really seems to care at the opposite end of the park. This is a wind up surely.

Foran is by far one of our better players, however it's gonna be hard for him to play well given some of the performances by others around him. He is signle handedly attempting to carry our front line, can't be easy.

Not at all. I believe that, as a striker, Foran is ineffective.

I believe the man is unfit.

I also believe his "special" treatment from the management is bad for the overall morale of the team.

Not at all. I believe that, as a striker, Foran is ineffective.

I believe the man is unfit.

I also believe his "special" treatment from the management is bad for the overall morale of the team.

You really need to have a word with yourself.

Foran, has Heart!! its the others that arnt giving him what he needs, Hayes links up with him today, he is one of our better players, and to be honest if we didnt have him... we'd be rock bottom.

If Foran gets special treatment it's purely because works his butt off. I think the players that can be exempt from criticism are Esson, Hayes and, most of all Foran. I can what your saying about him being ineffective as a striker but that is purely down to tactics. He makes all the right moves but needs someone along side him that will be consistent in his effort levels every game. Sanchez picks and chooses his games, Foran turns up in every game.

I certainly do.

He looks totally unfit.

He gets hardly any service what so ever, so you cant expect him to perform. Also, playing along side Rooney and sanchez cant help him very much, the pair are useless and couldnt hit a barn door.