FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher Sacked? (False rumour)

jaggedthistle

The OP should get a warning for telling fibs!! and getting everyones hopes up!! not nice, infact its naughty!!!

Dont talk nonsense , the OP states he's heard this and is asking if anyone else has .

I heard if DS swallowed a lump of coal it would come out a diamond. :lol: Can anyone confirm this?

Phoned my uncle who is on the board and was told by him that Butcher has defitantly NOT offered his resignation

Thanks Caleyrule....

He's hardly likely to resign before his contact has run out.

Would anyone on the board really be stupid enough to let news of the offer out?

He is a man of immense self pride and would far sooner walk the plank himself than be pushed.

Phoned my uncle who is on the board and was told by him that Butcher has defitantly NOT offered his resignation

Thanks Caleyrule....

He's hardly likely to resign before his contact has run out.

Would anyone on the board really be stupid enough to let news of the offer out?

He is a man of immense self pride and would far sooner walk the plank himself than be pushed.

Well he did to me and thats all that matters but if that your concern, someone would have had to be stupid enough to let out to you the news in the first place

And if he had that much pride, how many times has he been sacked before?

Edited by caleyrule

Butcher and Malpas will be will us until the end of this season at least.

Topic Closed.

I can't see them staying to be honest, TB wants back into full time football management and he's not getting that here.

What you on about TB is full time with us :blink:

Butcher and Malpas will be will us until the end of this season at least.

Topic Closed.

I can't see them staying to be honest, TB wants back into full time football management and he's not getting that here.

What you on about TB is full time with us :blink:

A little dig about his other roles he manages to do while concentrating on ICT full time. :)

Early days the noo.

He will not resign and why should he , so relatively early on in the season?

He will not be sacked because he is on a contract and would cost too much to buy out. Further, the club must persevere with him for at least one season and will renew his contract at the end of it unless the situation is horrific.

Now, methinks, end of thread.