FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Music For Saturday

Fanoffooty

CaleyD , Could you please change the music the team runs out to tomorrow ?

I'm not sure what the tune used lately is called :lol: sounds like theme to The Omen ,

Whatever it is i dont think its actually been a good Omen so far !

We need something to get the boys fired up

"Eye of the Tiger " ?

Anyone got any good suggestions ?

You made a request, I told you it wasn't possible....I never said you couldn't make it though.

I'll happily play (if I have it and it's suitable) any tune requested for pre-match and/or half-time....just not for the tune the team come out too.

Guest Mahonio

Caledonia :lol::lol::lol: Its a great song and its on my phone so i can listen to it as long or many times as i want but i would also say "i've gotta feeling todays going to be a good, good day" because that may lift the team and the words i have posted here could the team fired up.

Caledonia :lol::lol::lol: Its a great song and its on my phone so i can listen to it as long or many times as i want but i would also say "i've gotta feeling todays going to be a good, good day" because that may lift the team and the words i have posted here could the team fired up.

Good idea ," I've gotta feeling " would be an excellent choice :lol:

Edited by Fanoffooty

Caledonia :D :D :D Its a great song and its on my phone so i can listen to it as long or many times as i want but i would also say "i've gotta feeling todays going to be a good, good day" because that may lift the team and the words i have posted here could the team fired up.

Good idea ," I've gotta feeling " would be an excellent choice :D

I love that song :D