FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Santa's Sack

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget the club received almost 500k Euros for him from Dinamo and almost 50k Euros for him taking part in the Euro's also not a bad years work

:D la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Is this case really about the money or is it a personality thing with a major shareholder? Can't help feeling this should have never been an issue in the first place.

Don't forget the club received almost 500k Euros for him from Dinamo and almost 50k Euros for him taking part in the Euro's also not a bad years work

:D la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Is this case really about the money or is it a personality thing with a major shareholder? Can't help feeling this should have never been an issue in the first place.

Sorry really don't understand what you are getting at with personality thing with a major shareholder

Edited by stevico1

If the man who reportedly recruited Marius been part of the decision to "let him go", I doubt that this fees mess would have happened.

Yes I agree with that I am certain a compromise would have been reached between both parties if that had been the case.

It did happen so I blame the man who carried the DVD into TCS. B)

Cheers :D

Edited by stevico1

If the man who reportedly recruited Marius been part of the decision to "let him go", I doubt that this fees mess would have happened.

Yes I agree with that I am certain a compromise would have been reached between both parties if that had been the case.

It did happen so I blame the man who carried the DVD into TCS. :P

Cheers :023:

Wind-up, Stevico. Don't bite.

One says this and one says that...Meanwhile the folk who know the truth keep schtum while we bicker like rats.

The whole issue with signing Marius needs to be properly looked into. There's something not right about the way the transfer was conducted, from Savage allegedly buying shares in the club to fund the wages, to the fact that David Sutherland appeared in the press claiming we couldn't pay his wages to the fact that the board seemed to hawk him around club after club in a desperate attempt to sell him to the fact that we apparently have withheld payments to Marius that he is legally entitled to.

The entire affair is a shambles and isn't the way to run a club. To be honest, I feel sorry for Marius in the whole thing - he appears to have been royally messed around. Imagine turning on the news and hearing that your employer has been telling the media that he is unable to pay your wages; it's unacceptable.

for those who cant work in euros (like me) €242,500.00 = ?211,918.81

I don't have the figures to hand but the 242,500.00 Euros would have been a heck of a lot less than ?211,918.81 if paid at the time of his transfer

Around ?165-170k I think - basically ?40k less...

for those who cant work in euros (like me) €242,500.00 = ?211,918.81

I don't have the figures to hand but the 242,500.00 Euros would have been a heck of a lot less than ?211,918.81 if paid at the time of his transfer

Around ?165-170k I think - basically ?40k less...

Maybe we're stalling until the ? rallies against the €

I always knew the board were a load of Merchant Bankers

Edited by HawkeyeTheGnu

Sorry really don't understand what you are getting at with personality thing with a major shareholder

Our major shareholder has a personality? :D

If this is proved to be the case then it's a great pity it's a personality he has and not a bloody interest in football :(

Edited by Jay_7