FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Blackberry help

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I received my upgrade for my contract phone yesterday and have saved the images and pictures to my laptop but can't upload them to my phone with Orange customer services not even being any help :lol:

So help me, please, how do i upload them from my laptop to my Blackberry phone :lol::lol:

I received my upgrade for my contract phone yesterday and have saved the images and pictures to my laptop but can't upload them to my phone with Orange customer services not even being any help :(

So help me, please, how do i upload them from my laptop to my Blackberry phone :lol: B)

It's a bit of a convoluted process unless you have a bluetooth adapter on your PC.

The alternative is to install Blackberry Desktop Manager which is a horrible, horrible bit of software.

Edited by Jay_7

Guest Mahonio

I received my upgrade for my contract phone yesterday and have saved the images and pictures to my laptop but can't upload them to my phone with Orange customer services not even being any help :(

So help me, please, how do i upload them from my laptop to my Blackberry phone :lol: B)

It's a bit of a convoluted process unless you have a bluetooth adapter on your PC.

The alternative is to install Blackberry Desktop Manager which is a horrible, horrible bit of software.

I did that and when i clicked on the option to upload pictures to my phone it said the Blackberry Synch.. failed :( and as i said Orange don't have a clue and when i did what they suggested which was to phone Blackberry they (Blackberry) told me it would cost 30+pound for them to get an advisor to help me :rolleyes: :019: .

Edited due to a word i am not sure is a swear word or not because it can also be used to describe a person with a lot of blood.

Edited by Mahonio

I'm entirely unsurprised at your predicament. BB Desktop Manager is a contender for one of the worst examples of software I have ever used. It not only takes a fortnight to install, but once you get it installed it doesn't do the job it's supposed to. Upon discovering this, naturally you'd want to uninstall it. Good luck with that because the uninstaller leaves the registry in a complete mess.

Orange can only really provide support for the phone features - making/receiving calls, texts, and network connectivity. They are not legally required to provide support for the handset features.

Blackerry (Research in Motion) are a bit like Microsoft in that they are reluctant to provide free support for anything.

Give a Bluetooth adapter a try.

Guest Mahonio

I'm entirely unsurprised at your predicament. BB Desktop Manager is a contender for one of the worst examples of software I have ever used. It not only takes a fortnight to install, but once you get it installed it doesn't do the job it's supposed to. Upon discovering this, naturally you'd want to uninstall it. Good luck with that because the uninstaller leaves the registry in a complete mess.

Orange can only really provide support for the phone features - making/receiving calls, texts, and network connectivity. They are not legally required to provide support for the handset features.

Blackerry (Research in Motion) are a bit like Microsoft in that they are reluctant to provide free support for anything.

Give a Bluetooth adapter a try.

I don't think i got one with my Blackberry, should have i got one?