FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scots sport

big man

Against my better judgement I watched Scots sport last night just to see, how we lost.

I think that if they could have got away with it even the commentators would not have mentioned Caley, what is it with with the central belt, we cannot sign players because of our location, and as usual we are not even mentioned by the pundits, I am beginning to believe people think we are not even part of Scotland.

We should start a campaign, bombard STV with mail from Inverness, or am I simply missing the point ICT have no right to be in the SPL. :008: :008: :008: :008:

They no longer have any excuse for this. In days gone by, Scotsport was a STV produced programme used by Grampian. You could expect a degree of Central Belt bias because it was a programme produced for a CB audience. But now the whole operation is STV but obviously they have chosen to ignore their obligation to the whole country. Sure the programme is a whole lot better since the Dreadful Duo left, but that was more or less ineviatible and their still struggling. Now they have more problems since their losing theyre presenter.

If you dont like Scotsport dont watch it.

I think a new thread is started every tuesday about this :015:

completely agree with you though... what annoys me more than anything is the lack of knowledge about any team other than Celtic or Rangers, even when Walker, Coughloun were going on about Hearts they spoke of 2 "Scottish" youngsters coming through the ranks - Driver and Mole, both failing notice that they are English :017: :017:

Coughloun (spelling) is a Hearts legend and is a football agent to boot he should hang his head in shame!!!!

I just can't stand how these so called "critics" sit their looking completely dis-interested even though all they are being paid to do is give their opinion, as though they think that their presence alone is enough.  Do you think they are actually told before hand that this is going out to the public????

I could go on.... and on.... and on etc.

Same here. I was at the game but I recorded it to see again how we flogged them 4 goals and whether we did create that many chances or was I just imagining it.

No surprises that the pundits did not mention ICT once. Just talked about Hearts the whole time. Hearts started with 6 Scots, big deal- we start with 11 every week. I include **** Hasteens in that BTW  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: