FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aberdeen vs Raith

caley100

Aberdeen are a top 6 SPL side with a chance of a cup run to the later stages. Nothing more. Jimmy Calderwood took them into Europe beyond Christmas but that wasn't good enough for them mugs. I doubt even a title would suffice some of the idiots at that club.

They along with every other Scottish club outside the filth are also rans. Unless a huge financial boost is on the cards, then they should learn to accept it and set their goals at more realistic heights

i an just about get my head round why the dons fans are so pigheaded with their "unrealistic" targets. Look at the league compared to say in 2002. The Old Firm are there for the taking unlike then when everyone competed for 3rd place. Rangers are close to administration and Celtic's board have tighter pockets than our governments. They cannot produce the same quality each season to maintain their near 70 year dominance of scottish football. Hibs & Hearts fans are no far behind Aberdeen's but atleast they keep themselves in check.

Anyone hear the interview with McGhee before the game? "The fans aren't doing their bit." As if they can be blamed for not beating Raith over two games, the latter at Pittodrie on a weekday.

I remember him doing the same at Motherwell. Can't say I'll miss McGhee if he goes. If he does, they should look to the Killie manager. He's doing pretty well.