FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

mcswegan

strathyjags

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked the calendar and it's definately September 1st and not April 1st  :009:

McSwegan?... maybe I shouldn't have thrown my boots away years ago as there seems to be hope for me yet. WTF?  :007: :007:

Everyones a bit heavy handed on McSwegan. He was a pretty decent striker, a few years ago, in the Scotland squad and scored quite a few hat-tricks in his time. Like the rest of you I did not think the County situation helped endear him to the locals, but he has also had injury problems. If we have signed him, he may turn out to be a decent player given time to get to peak fitness.

Everyones a bit heavy handed on McSwegan. He was a pretty decent striker, a few years ago, in the Scotland squad and scored quite a few hat-tricks in his time. Like the rest of you I did not think the County situation helped endear him to the locals, but he has also had injury problems. If we have signed him, he may turn out to be a decent player given time to get to peak fitness.

I know you are one of the 'believe/positive crew' but your optimism (certainly for me  :004:) is unfounded. We are talking about a guy who has had horrendous injury problems, scored 1 goal in 2 years and isn't good enough for a team in the bottom half of Div 1.

Now I know Dargo had injury problems and often didn't score but he had time on his side. McSwegan does not.

Guest kingkojak

this rumour has spiralled out of control.  seems to me that it originated on the jailender and has spread across the bridge like flys to *****. 

this is the third day of talk about us having signed mcswegan and as of yet there is not a single piece of proof.

its getting ridiculous.  if we have signed him can someone please explain to me why the club refuse to acknowledge it?

this rumour has spiralled out of control.  seems to me that it originated on the jailender and has spread across the bridge like flys to shite. 

this is the third day of talk about us having signed mcswegan and as of yet there is not a single piece of proof.

its getting ridiculous.  if we have signed him can someone please explain to me why the club refuse to acknowledge it?

I don't believe it any more  :003: