FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Craig Levein

Guest Bonzo

The way things are going with the ineffectiveness of 10CC, how I wish there was a rumour that the club was talking to Craig Levein.

Sadly, without it, the rumour is ........ we're going down.

Apologise? I'll celebrate.

And Harry ........ get your head out the sand!

It is this sort of attitude that means Charlie will

stay with us until after we go down.

Get shot of him now

before too much damage is done to ICT

and to Christie himself.

Apologise? I'll celebrate.

And Harry ........ get your head out the sand!

It is this sort of attitude that means Charlie will

stay with us until after we go down.

Get shot of him now

before too much damage is done to ICT

and to Christie himself.

....again

What has he done to recieve so much criticism??

get a point from Celtic, Hibs &  Aberdeen

Had a bad results against St Mirren and Hearts

and now he should have no job :006:

Guest kingkojak

the only poor result so far this season has been the st mirren match.  weve taken points from 3 teams who finished last season in the top 6  including one of the OF.  if we pick up less than 9 points from the next 4 games then i will be worried. 

thats pretty harsh, the guy is one of our own, in his first managerial position, finished the season on a high , started this season with an EXTREMELY tough run of games, and you want him out ? you really are a FUDD of the highest order , i dont see anything constructive in your critism at all

The results have not been too bad, given the fixtures we have had.

The real problem is that Christie simply does not have the reputation required to attract players north to Inverness.

To progress a team like ICT takes a manager with a far higher profile.

Sadly that means the ideal managers will only stay with us for short spells - but we have to live with that. I would far prefer an ambitious manager who moves on, than a safe local bet.

Charlie Christie is a decent man - and I would like to see him retaining a role with the club -

but we desperately need something extra, if we really want ICT to sustain their run in the SPL.

Levein would be an obvoius choice.

The results have not been too bad, given the fixtures we have had.

The real problem is that Christie simply does not have the reputation required to attract players north to Inverness.

To progress a team like ICT takes a manager with a far higher profile.

Sadly that means the ideal managers will only stay with us for short spells - but we have to live with that. I would far prefer an ambitious manager who moves on, than a safe local bet.

Charlie Christie is a decent man - and I would like to see him retaining a role with the club -

but we desperately need something extra, if we really want ICT to sustain their run in the SPL.

Levein would be an obvoius choice.

Why Levein??  So he can attract all his flops from Leicster back to Scotland??

I'll stick with Christie thank you

This is the last time I'm posting on this ... my advice would be to show some support for the team and give CC a chance before you try & pick a replacement

I'll stick with Christie thank you. This is the last time I'm posting on this ... my advice would be to show some support for the team and give CC a chance before you try & pick a replacement

:clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

To be fair, Bonzo may just have a point.

I believe that Charlie Christie is shaping up to be a very capable head coach ably assisted and guided by the experienced but deliberately low profile Donald Park.

Graeme Bennett also does a sterling job as director of football but don't forget that he has to fit this unpaid work into trying to run his business on a full time basis. Given this constraint he does very well indeed but I have wondered for some time now whether we might benifit from a full time director of football with some experience of playing and coaching the game at a much higher level that Grazza.

Without critisisng the persuasiveness of Charlie or Graeme we have failed to make any high profile signings from the central belt or beyond since CC took over the only first team signings being two players who were already in the Highlands with Ross County.

It's no refletion on CC's ability as a coach or Graeme Bennett's dedication as a part time amateur director of football but we have maybe matured to the point where the club would benifit from a higher profile director of football both in the ability to lure players north and with some input, when required, on the training pitch.

Dont think you can blame Messrs Bennett, Christie and Park if players from central belt and beyond think Inverness is the back of beyond. All the other clubs in this league spend time convincing players to sign on the terms being offered. We have to spend the same amount of time convincing them to come to Inverness before we can even consider offering terms.

Guest kingkojak

Hey you lot - how about getting off Bonzo's back - he is entitled to his opinion!

Why should this site only be for people who want to patronise Directors, Managers and Players?

eh....the majority of users on this site are supportive of the directors, managers and players.  theres only a small minority like bonzo who have their heads up their erse

Hey you lot - how about getting off Bonzo's back - he is entitled to his opinion!

Why should this site only be for people who want to patronise Directors, Managers and Players?

eh....the majority of users on this site are supportive of the directors, managers and players.  theres only a small minority like bonzo who have their heads up their erse

:popular02: