FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County tickets

ictchris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not an all ticket games as far as I understand, and normally I wouldn't bother....however, as we seem to have a bit of momentum and are doing ok then we could see a larger crowd travelling this time out and it may be advisable.

I got them a few weeks ago from county for the terracing. They don't appear to be selling them through their website now though for some reason.

I was in the club shop yesterday and overheard the staff saying they would have tickets in at the TCS for sale from Wednesday. Hope this helps.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

I arrived at the stadium around half 2 yesterday so that i had time to get my tickets and ensure i didnt miss kick off...

I bumped into HighlandExcile who said she'd just been told they stopped selling them at 2pm on the matchday, and wouldn't be on sale again until wednesday...

Hardly anyone was in the shop and three staff were stood twidling their thumbs...

99 times from 100 i applaud the club shop for their efforts and have no complaint etc, but why stop ticket sales for an important derby at 2pm on a matchday... I dont know about anyone else, but i dont go into a shop unless i go in to intentionally buy something, and even then i usually come out with extra. I wonder how much money the club would have lost on not only ticket sales, but impulse buys too (especially with their 50% sale items!!!) :tonguecheek:

On the official County site as far as I can make out, although these are home prices, I assume the away prices are similar.

Adult Terrace ?13 -------------Stand ?15

Concession Terrace ?6 -------Stand ?7

Under 16 terrace ?3 ----------Stand ?4

Gudgie site

What's the breakdown on prices for tickets for saturday in Dingwall? Kids, oaps and adults? And has it been confirmed that there are no tickets on sale till wed? Seems a bit odd.

a bit odd indeed brosnon so i emailed the club

it seems that if the shop is not open you just go to main reception to get them.

guess there will be a lot of folk going down tomorrow to get tickets when they could have got them monday or today....

Been trying to fone the shop all day yesterday and about 10 times today and not been answered once. Just left a message asking is it pay at the gate or not and not heard back.. Shocking.

Phoned County today however and the boy told me you will need a ticket to get in, and they will be on sale in the Ticket Office on Saturday until they sell out, which they might well do by then. So here's hoping they don't get sold out by then.

Maureen in the shop is now part time. Hence the reason why tickets are on sale from Wednesday. If you're at the shop, they have a few copies of 'Going Ballistic' marked down at a fiver. I picked one up on Saturday. Bargain.

Been trying to fone the shop all day yesterday and about 10 times today and not been answered once. Just left a message asking is it pay at the gate or not and not heard back.. Shocking.

Phoned County today however and the boy told me you will need a ticket to get in, and they will be on sale in the Ticket Office on Saturday until they sell out, which they might well do by then. So here's hoping they don't get sold out by then.

Credit where it's due, called up and got my tickets ordered today. Not only did I get them ordered, but the woman in the shop also stopped off at my house to drop them off on her way home from work. :P Delighted.