FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Highlights for pre-season?

GMD11UK

I am not sure if there has been any previous posts about highlights for the pre-season friendlies but if there aren't any being done why not?!?!?

if they are i'd love to know about it!

why not build some more excitement for the new season, keep some of the sunny day fans interested as i know it will be a full house for the old firm and Aberdeen and very few others home games!!

I doubt too many would be interested in half a team playing a poor highland league side, or for that matter that anybody will give up their time to film such events. Maybe the ones against European opposition, but not the ones involving the u19 players against rubbish local teams.

I may be wrong of course.

well i have been on holiday but i would have loved to have seen the goals from all the games i missed, diddy team or no diddy team!!

sure the club could find some film students to get the job done on the cheap or for free.

oooooh i see someone filming!! ha ha busted!

well i could take my cheeky wee camera along to the elgin game to get some crap footage, who would i need to speak to at the club. the footage would only be used for putting on the forum for fans who couldn't make it.

Andy was filming Clach game and as was mentioned earlier and will get something sorted for that -- but what we can when we can will be the adage for pre-season so dont expect too much.

Be ace to get the ties against Antwerp and Valladoid filmed for our viewing pleasure. Take or leave the others. Muchos kudos to anyone involved in giving free time to do this.

I'd like to see the Clach and Forres games on highlights just as much as the European games. Its ICT we are watching, i'm not interested who we are playing. I do however understand that filming friendlies is a big ask`, and i'm greatful for anything we can get. Finding out detailed information about the match report from these games is hard enough due to the lack of attenders.

I'm hoping by the time our games against the european teams come along and against Queens Park we have our first 11 sorted out to see how they get on. We need to be ready for Celtic on the 14th.

Yes ,and Celtic are beginning to get into gear.

They won in Seattle (North West Coast of USA)2-1 a couple of days ago, I think the score was --leading by 2 goals at one point.

Lost the other two to the new guys Philadelphia Union and Manchester United.

I watched Philadelphia beat Toronto at the weekend. I figured that a draw would have been fair-both teams had the edge de temps en temp but pHILLY HAS QUITE AN IMPRESSIVE HARD-WORKING TEAM. i AM OFF TO THE vANCOUVER wHITECAPS ON THURSDAY NIGHT SO i HOPE THE game is worth the drive .