FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SFL/SPL Kit Graphics For Websites and FM

ICTPaisley

Last season on Pie and Bovril there was a thread for Home and Away strips that have been computer generated for use with Football Manager or for any websites that need them. I was just wondering if anyone has came across the start of this seasons thread if there even is one? Just like to get my FM game updated as soon as possible and also a nice easy way to see everyones kits for the new season.

I am sure the guy that did them last year said then that he wouldnt be doing them any more ...... which is a shame as we also used those graphics for our matchday boxes, reports, and to create some other graphics ...... there is normally a kit downloadable on one of the FM resource sites but havent come across it yet

As I'm a bit of a Footy Manager geek, I'm on a few pretty big forums/resource sites. As far as I know, most places are just about finished compiling league "packs".. If I get a hold of them soon, I'll be sure to pass them on!

As I'm a bit of a Footy Manager geek, I'm on a few pretty big forums/resource sites. As far as I know, most places are just about finished compiling league "packs".. If I get a hold of them soon, I'll be sure to pass them on!

Do you know any good sites to download extras such as kits, club badges, face packs etc. I use Fm-Base just now which i find pretty good but would like to know of any others.

Yeah, seems to be the best out there at the moment. FM:Genesis is pretty much a re-incarnation of FMGLive - which for an FM geek, was clearly the place to be :P - and pretty much has the same members, they just have to build everything from scratch again seeing as they lost it all, somehow.