Season Ticket

GMD11UK

Want to get a season ticket but am wondering what the details are for it, would rather not be keeping the club shop on the phone for ages asking questions like a muppet!

So if i buy one do i get to choose my seat and get my name on it?

do i have to pay for it upfront or can i pay installments?

if so how much is it per month etc.

Want to get a season ticket but am wondering what the details are for it, would rather not be keeping the club shop on the phone for ages asking questions like a muppet!

You can choose your seat from those available.

You can get your name on your seat, but this costs extra

You can pay by installments, but at the APR it is cheaper paying by Credit Card!!! :_chaching:

brucie bonus, will look into it, might just raid the savings and just pay for it outright!

do i have to get my own name put o the seat or can i make up a cool alias/superhero name.

maybe Batman?

brucie bonus, will look into it, might just raid the savings and just pay for it outright!

do i have to get my own name put o the seat or can i make up a cool alias/superhero name.

maybe Batman?

Ive just checked Scotty's link which includes the prices and they are quoting 19.9% apr for installments ???.I make it an overpayment of only 8.57%

ie Main stand adult Season ticket costs £350, 10 monthly payments of £38 = £380. £350 x 8.57% = £29.995 + 350 = £379.995.

So the most you are going to pay is £30 more than the season ticket price, this will be less for concession/north stand etc.

You don't have to put your name on it but will cost extra if you choose to "Batman"?

I would suggest popping in and seeing where the available seats are on their pc in the club shop, you will have a better idea of where the available seats are as opposed to just being given a seat number.

With it being a bit late for buying a season ticket, bear in mind that you may not get to sit in your seat for the Celtic game as someone may have already bought the seat for that game,I would say its safe to assume that they would give you a ticket for another seat for the day.

Better to buy a season ticket late than not at all though.

Edited by 12th Man

Ive just checked Scotty's link which includes the prices and they are quoting 19.9% apr for installments ???.I make it an overpayment of only 8.57%

ie Main stand adult Season ticket costs ?350, 10 monthly payments of ?38 = ?380. ?350 x 8.57% = ?29.995 + 350 = ?379.995.

[Geek alert]

The definition of APR is more complicated than your calculation, taking into account the reducing debt balance over the course of the contract and then annualising the interest charge.

[Geek alert ends]

You can pay by installments, but at the APR it is cheaper paying by Credit Card!!! :_chaching:

I got a season ticket 4-years ago. I had my name (Gringo Jnr) put on the seat.

I bought another ticket the following season, and didnt request name on seat, but it was still there.

I havn't had a ticket the last two seasons, but my name is still on the seat :_doh:

I got a season ticket 4-years ago. I had my name (Gringo Jnr) put on the seat.

I bought another ticket the following season, and didnt request name on seat, but it was still there.

I havn't had a ticket the last two seasons, but my name is still on the seat :_doh:

The cost of putting the name on the seat is a one-off cost to cover the cost of arranging for a label to be made and installed on the seat and is not an annual chanrge. The club do not go round once someone has left the seat adding a new name unless a new name is requested.

ie Main stand adult Season ticket costs ?350, 10 monthly payments of ?38 = ?380. ?350 x 8.57% = ?29.995 + 350 = ?379.995.

[Geek alert]

The definition of APR is more complicated than your calculation, taking into account the reducing debt balance over the course of the contract and then annualising the interest charge.

[Geek alert ends]

(Me thinks you would have to be a geek for that type of reply)

Your quite right in your geeky definition on why the APR is 19.9, that is why I used the word overpayment as it sounds more appealing than being scared off by an annual percentage rate of 19.9.

My initial post is more to do with encouraging fans to take up the payment plan if they cant afford a season ticket out right and merely stating that it wont cost them a fortune in extra charges in doing so,it would also still be cheaper than going to every game and paying at the gate.