Team for Dundee United

Renegade

For me I'd go with -

Esson

McCann Tokely Munro Gillet

Odhiambo Cox Duncan Hayes

Blumenshtein* Rooney

Subs - Tuffey, Ross, Sutherland, Proctor, McBain, Golabek, Sanchez

* - If Blumenshtein is injured, replace him with Sutherland and either Morrison or Shinnie coming onto bench.

Edited by Renegade

Guest Mahonio

For me I'd go with -

Esson

Odhiambo Cox Duncan Hayes

Blumenshtein* Rooney

Subs - Tuffey, Ross, Sutherland, Proctor, McBain, Golabek, Sanchez

* - If Blumenshtein is injured, replace him with Sutherland and either Morrison or Shinnie coming onto bench.

I agree with that Renegade but i would have it as a 4-4-1-1 if you play Blumenshtein and if he isn't then play 4-4-2 with Odhiambo upfront and Ross on the wing.

----------------Esson

McCann-Tokely-Munro-Gillet

--------Duncan - Cox

Ross ------------------ Hayes

----------------Odhiambo

----------Rooney

Subs - Tuffey, Sutherland, McBain, Golabek, Sanchez, Proctor, Morrison

----------------Esson

McCann-Tokely-Munro-Gillet

--------Duncan - Cox

Ross ------------------ Hayes

----------------Odhiambo

----------Rooney

Subs - Tuffey, Sutherland, McBain, Golabek, Sanchez, Proctor, Morrison

This

I'd say the team for Sunday will virtually pick itself.

Or, to put it another way, we have very few options.

i think your bang on

Really think we could do with a couple of loan signings to strengthen our wide attacking options

Guest Mahonio

I still think ICT still need one more cutting-edge player to finish the team. Perhaps a Dargo-esque character who can slot in next to Rooney.

Now that you have mentioned signing new players, what has happened regarding Tade, Keegan and Madden?

IMO, i don't think we need Keegan but i would like us to sign Tade and/or Madden as that would be 1 extra midfielder and 2 extra strikers (bear in mind that GT can play as striker, look up wikipedia and it says he is a midfielder/striker.

Only change I'd have is Proctor for Mccann, apart from that same again.

No way would i have that, if you were at the raith game proc permanently let tade inside him which caused 1 or 2 goals and he did that in a a few more aswell

I'd go with....

Esson

Ross Cox Duncan Hayes

Odhiambo

Rooney

Subs - Tuffey, Sutherland, Proctor, McBain, Golabek, Sanchez

Feck me - one week I almost totally agree with Renegade and the next with Johnboy - my vibes must be rubbing off

I still think ICT still need one more cutting-edge player to finish the team. Perhaps a Dargo-esque character who can slot in next to Rooney.

Now that you have mentioned signing new players, what has happened regarding Tade, Keegan and Madden?

Dont quite think Tade would make the grade in SPL, we have better already IMP, and there was other better strikers than him in Div 1. Keegan's far too old surely? Is he not still doing the pundit job on't tele? I never realised Madden had been found.

Dont quite think Tade would make the grade in SPL, we have better already IMP, and there was other better strikers than him in Div 1. Keegan's far too old surely? Is he not still doing the pundit job on't tele? I never realised Madden had been found.

Of all the Div 1 players we encountered last season Tade was the one that impressed me the most.

I'm surprised he is still at R.R. I'd love to see him coming here.