FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Just home and going for a lie down

Naelifts

Quick note to say ............what a great day in the sun. The whole summer wine crew in attendance............a support in great voice............the boys playing a blinder. Goal difference plus 3 after Celtic at home and d Utd away cannot be bad. Superb opportunity surely to move onto 6 points next week. Richie still to come back. Its looking quite good to say the least. Will leave it to others for in depth analysis.....those more eloquent and insightful than me. Now..............where is that darkened room?

• Agree 2

Are you sure Mantis isnt a closet County fan in this pic ?

Donview will tell you I was called The Deerhunter in a previous incarnation...... back in the days when the Jailender forum was worth visiting..... :laugh:

• Agree 1

"What a waste of pension cash, we paid for your bath....."

You would NOT believe the number of pension related 'histrionics' we had in the Toyota bathx4 on the way up to Dungdee.

10 years ago, on the way up the A9, it was all "Did you hear about the Aberdonian found dead on the pay-as-you-leave bus?" and shocking tales of encounters with Norah Batty. Now it's all index-linked, 'can-I-afford-it', ooooh property values in Holmfirth...Jings crivvens and help ma Yorkshire Pudding!

And that IS Yngwie second from left!

:biggrin:

You would NOT believe the number of pension related 'histrionics' we had in the Toyota bathx4 on the way up to Dungdee.

10 years ago, on the way up the A9, it was all "Did you hear about the Aberdonian found dead on the pay-as-you-leave bus?" and shocking tales of encounters with Norah Batty. Now it's all index-linked, 'can-I-afford-it', ooooh property values in Holmfirth...Jings crivvens and help ma Yorkshire Pudding!

Bollocks. There was feck all craic yesterday except breast pumps.