FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new hibees gaffer...

Guest kingkojak

Guest kingkojak

john collins might be a good outside bet!  hadnt thought of him til saw him on tonights commentary for the cellic match.  other than him and mixu anyone else got any thoughts?

:017:just realised this will get bumped into rumours- sorry admin... :017:

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Their board have a pretty good record selecting managers Alex Miller  :003: Jocky Scott  :003: Jim Duffy  :019: Bobby Williamson :011: Alex Mcleish  :003: Frank Sauzee  :007: Tony Mobray  :003: not bad.

I wouldn't be suprised if they went for lifelong Hibs supporter and Hibs pub owner JOHN ROBERTSON  :010:

Their board have a pretty good record selecting managers Alex Miller  :003: Jocky Scott  :003: Jim Duffy  :019: Bobby Williamson :011: Alex Mcleish  :003: Frank Sauzee  :007: Tony Mobray  :003: not bad.

I wouldn't be suprised if they went for lifelong Hibs supporter and Hibs pub owner JOHN ROBERTSON  :010:

You wanna bet ....... wouldn't touch that jinxed Lush for any reason. None of us considered the Mowbray/Venus ticket last time and they turned the club around. I quite fancy seeing what Mixu can do but I expect Petrie will surprise us.  :001:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eriboll

Is John Collins's first home game against us - hope not or they will be desperate to show him what they can do - but at least I'll be there to offer our boys my full support.

And hopefully Malkovich will be in goal -  passing to Dargo again. :022:

First home game is against the Yams in the diddy cup (unless we win it, then it becomes serious silverware  :004:) The next home game, after that, are you guys! Don't expect to find Zibi that generous again ...... with a bit of luck don't expect to find Zibi ever in goal for us again.  :001:

Not the biggest fan of Collins and a bit wary of his lack of experience, but he's got a good squad to learn with.  :001: