FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Adams in witchcraft shock...

Johnboy

Adams on the wind up again...

"“It’s in Inverness but there are three points at stake against a team doing very well. I’m sure the Hibs players are confident. They are coming off a tremendous result against Rangers and a fantastic performance against Motherwell, so they will be confident going up to Inverness on Saturday.

“I’ve got a vast knowledge of Inverness. I know their style of play, I know their management team inside-out. I’ve worked with them and against them and won matches against them.”

Should suit us going in as underdogs then.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Adam's comments will surely give the game a bit of added spice....

I just hope that TB will make sure that every single team member reads that article - it would be especially nice to drive another nail into that myth that ICT only perform away from home, and sicken Adams at the same time.

Adams is all talk. Apart from the very good cup run, he's done nothing. He took over County when they were already top of div 2, and the only full time team in that division, and may have got them relegated the following season if Brewster hadn't signed and scored a few goals towards the end. This season, they've been awful and he's brought them to the brink of relegation again. As well as that, he's a nutter. If he's not punching his own players, he's falling out with coaches, and even sacked Ross Jack. Why he's rated, i don't know! He thinks he can give Calderwood an insight into the SPL?! He hasn't been there in a few years. The only thing he is good at is, trying to play the psychological game by using the press, other than that, he's pish!

• Agree 4

All mouth and no trousers as usual from Adams. A bit like most of the folk he's gone to join in Leith.

As well as pinning the article up in the dressing room Terry should take the guys on a bus trip to Dungwall and back on Saturday morning just to remind them of what they are not missing but also to get into the 'away' team mood to tan the hide off those Leith scumbags.

Row S--you do seem a tad heated over the characters of the Leith conglomeration.It's a nice place, I stayed there for 6 years. begorrah.

Pray tell--what about them has bothered you so much?

Have you fallen foul of the Leith Police perhaps? In the mold of "The Leith Police Dismisseth Us."

As for Adams do I get a whiff of "I have my little eye on the manager's job when Calderwood resigns and meanwhile I will give him the benefit of my vast repertoire of knowledge"

Dunno! I am just an investigative Pimple in the spy game and there is no smoke without fire. :ponder:

Row S--you do seem a tad heated over the characters of the Leith conglomeration.It's a nice place, I stayed there for 6 years. begorrah.

Pray tell--what about them has bothered you so much?

Have you fallen foul of the Leith Police perhaps? In the mold of "The Leith Police Dismisseth Us."

Nothing so sinister Scarlet Pimple. I'm originally from the other side of "the boundary" (Edinburgh) and a Jambo by birth. So H*bee hatred goes hand in hand. I also worked on conversion of many of the Leith slums in the 70s and saw a lot of bad things. Some parts of Leith are okay now but there are still places like the Banana Flats, Salamander Street and Fester Road that I don't like.