FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fixture Change v St Johnstone

CaleyD

I believe the phone would currently be better ... the email address still forwards to Kath who I am sure would forward it .....

Would one of the supporters club contacts who post on here please PM me with a preferred email address (or addresses) where we can forward email to and we can update it ......

Glad they changed it as I think quiet a few of us will be a little worse for ware on the saturday. Plus there would be no public transport or anywhere to grab a bite to eat or a drink before or after the game!

Edited by MissICT

I believe the phone would currently be better ... the email address still forwards to Kath who I am sure would forward it .....

Would one of the supporters club contacts who post on here please PM me with a preferred email address (or addresses) where we can forward email to and we can update it ......

supportersclub@caleythistleonline.com has now been updated and will forward mail to both the Secretary of the Supporters Club and the Chairperson.

This isn't good enough. Both clubs have had since the fixtures came out in June to make a change, but they do it less than three weeks before the event when many folks will already have their New Year holiday plans in place.

Fans of both St Johnstone and ICT deserve better. :angry:

• Agree 1

This isn't good enough. Both clubs have had since the fixtures came out in June to make a change, but they do it less than three weeks before the event when many folks will already have their New Year holiday plans in place.

Fans of both St Johnstone and ICT deserve better. :angry:

Have to agree. I had to cancel plans to travel up for this one recently but, I normally book up the cheap Travelodge rooms 4 or 6 weeks in advance for games, arrange with ex to take the kids, dog into kennels or dog sitter, wife books time off work, all that would have been wasted, or more expense incurred, if we had got to the game as we had hoped.