FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Investment Confusion

Pele_Is_God

Read in the P&J (I think) during the  week that the connection with Mr Macdonald is a business one and would probably only extend to a pre season tarining camp in Texas.  He is a wealthy man by normal standards but is his companies chief executive not owner.  As such his millions probably don't extend into the hundreds. 

Just one million would do me. :023: :001:

I dont think we should get too exited about this. I think the Courier has overcooked it quite badly and is due some egg on it's face as a result. They started the story then they said who the person was but did the guy ever intend doing much anyway. Maybe the Courier has frightend him off.

A nothing story from the start - that is until the news starved local media got their wee mitts on it.

AS has ended this one, although this sort of story will recur over the coming  months as Savage conducts both his and ICT's business.