FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic vs Rangers

SanMiguel

What a load of shyte , of course terry should have been convicted of breach of the peace . If he'd done it in a pub or in the street he would have been charged , what makes a football pitch any different ?

You obviously didn't see the incident..... Much worse has happened since that game, and much worse happened before it.

I remember the incident well , butcher should have been red carded at the initial incident when he got involved in a situation that had nothing to do with him .

He did score a peach of an own goal though .

how can you breach the peace when there is 60,000 + fans screaming

I'd suggest you should find out the meaning of breach of the peace .

I remember the incident well , butcher should have been red carded at the initial incident when he got involved in a situation that had nothing to do with him .

Maybe there was a case for a red card - arms raised and all that - but there certainly wasn't a case for a breach of the peace charge.

Same old, same old, been going on since i started going to football, will still be going on when i stop going. Polis, politicians,football reps all meet,talk pish,agree how terrible it is,tell us all how bad behaviour will not be tolerated, so all diddy clubs will get policed even more strictly,the actual culprits will continue to sing what they want, pish where they want,stand where they want and not a jot will be done to change things,except average Joe in small groups will be targeted with football bannings to "make examples" and show how this behaviour will not be tolerated.

• Agree 3

What a load of shyte , of course terry should have been convicted of breach of the peace . If he'd done it in a pub or in the street he would have been charged , what makes a football pitch any different ?

You obviously didn't see the incident..... Much worse has happened since that game, and much worse happened before it.

how can you breach the peace when there is 60,000 + fans screaming

I'd suggest you should find out the meaning of breach of the peace .

"conduct severe enough to cause alarm to ordinary people and threaten serious disturbance to the community[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breach_of_the_peace#cite_note-6"]"

but does an old firm game not allready cause that??