FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

nothing against foran here. but i slighty feel that if it was rooney with those two chances, we would have at least one goal

It's all ifs though, Rooney might not have been in those positions. The positives to take from it is that Foran got into those positions and the goals will come. I'd be more worried if he wasn't in the game at all.

nothing against foran here. but i slighty feel that if it was rooney with those two chances, we would have at least one goal

It's all ifs though, Rooney might not have been in those positions. The positives to take from it is that Foran got into those positions and the goals will come. I'd be more worried if he wasn't in the game at all.

well maybe things will turn around and foran can get 15oals this season? i for one would be delighted with that

We seem to be a touch unfortunate to be two down, but Motherwell also appear to be getting in behind us too easily as well.

Early goal required to change the momentum.

Tansey also hit the woodwork with an incredible strike from a free kick then Randolph made a great save to deny Tansey again minutes later. Proctor has been garbage and need to be OUT asap! Do not deserve to be 2-0 down at all but it looks like we're missing the poacher that will get us goals. But if we can take our chances when they come in the second half then we can still get something because we're creating loads.

sidenote on the game. didnt realise meekings was out for 6weeks! could he play righ back? anyone except proctor

We have signed an Austrian called Piermayr RB!!!!!! just waiting for international clearance seemingly!

COME ON ICT!!!

Proctor has been garbage and need to be OUT asap! Do not deserve to be 2-0 down at all but it looks like we're missing the poacher that will get us goals.

That's a bit of an oxymoron isn't it? By playing Proctor we absolutely do deserve to be 2-0 down. If this new signing is any good that only leaves a good, physical, commanding centre back we'll need to replace Tokely. If Munro was told he wasn't wanted, then I guess I can only assume Tokely has compromising photo's of Tel, Mo, or the BoD because he sure ain't being paid because he's a good defender!

• Agree 2

If Munro was told he wasn't wanted, then I guess I can only assume Tokely has compromising photo's of Tel, Mo, or the BoD because he sure ain't being paid because he's a good defender!

Did he not have a clause in his contract that once he played so many games last season he had the option to get a 1-year extension

Did he not have a clause in his contract that once he played so many games last season he had the option to get a 1-year extension

I don't know. I don't mind contracts being awarded like that for players that produce the goods. All Tokely produces is conceded goals and penalties.

• Disagree 2