FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Maybe it's the Medication ? but...

Canada Bob

Not sure if this is down to me coming off the medications, but... I was watching one of those Steven Hawking programs on TV,

the "Big Bang Theory" and all that. He says that at some point the Universe will start to rewind, "time will start to run backwards" etc... and that got me thinking...

You'd start out by waking up from being dead, {that's not a bad start}, with all your friends around you, eating sandwiches, drinking sherry and saying what a great guy you are. You'd have a pension right away, no mortgage, a caravan in Ayrshire, a cruise every year to Salamander or wherever, special discounts in restaurants, and a bus pass  !

Fair enough you might start out a bit crocked up,  but... you'd  feel better every day, the print in newspapers would get larger, not only that but... women would start to look younger, their wrinkles would start to disappear, our erec***** would get harder.

You'd start out with a dose of herpes and THEN meet that girl from Dingwall, and give it to her ! Add to that, our bodies would start to ripple with muscle weeks before we even started to exercise  !

You'd be able to wonder down to the pub, play domino's for hours on end, play golf all the time, go fishing when you want, or simply walk the dog ! Be odd to go to a game though and know that you'd beat Aberdeen 3-0 before the game had kicked off, even odder to know at the start of the season that you'd be relegated at the "end" of it, or to know the winner of the 2:30 at Carlisle a day before it ran, trouble is the Bookies would know too, how's that going to work ? would the horses run backwards ? some of mine seem to be practicing that already...

Anyway, 20 years later you's start work... you get a gold watch on your first day, and start as the CEO ! then work your way to become an Apprentice !

40 years of employment, but having less responsibilities each day, until you’re young enough to enjoy "retirement".

This time round retirement {aka High School} is party time, booze, weed and promiscuous women who get prettier by the hour!

10 years later you become a child, off you go to primary school, you play, you have no responsibilities at all, you can demand

designer clothes or what the **** you want, and get it, just by screaming a loud enough ! 

Then you become a baby, spending hours a day nuzzled into a fine pair of breasts, you even get your *** wiped...

Finally you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in spa-like conditions, central heating, room service on tap every day,

and then... you'd finisher yer life as an orga** !

I could nae follow it all, but that's the way they said it would work...

I think this would be a much better option that the one we have right now !

Canada Bob.