FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Celtic : Matchday Thread

Scotty

TV bods think the ref got it wrong but what will SFA panel see....I think we already know....

Radio team are using diplomatic radio speak to basically say "Stevie O'Reilly is a card happy and absolutely crap referee" rather than a cheating scumbag w***** ... either way, for yet another game we go down a player in dodgy circumstances and will be lucky to get anything from the game.

The referee has certainly ruined the game - again !! Lets just hope that Lennon sticks to the Samaras ploy and the hoof - hope the wee ned doesnt read this as I would be hooking one of the front three, putting on Commons and playing it wide all the time to stretch us. I will be advising Tel to pull back Foran into the middle - sticking Tade on the last man - and getting the ball wide to Hayes as much as possible - and stick Davis rite in front of the defence - or (wait for it) - replace Hogg with Proctor as I dont think that Hogg is match fit and is also on a yellow.