FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How many nationalities have played at the TCS

Renegade

I was looking for the Real Valladolid team, and the Royal Antwerp team, as Im pretty sure a few of their players may knock off a few other countries.

I had a look at them as well, but it looks like both teams had players that were already mentioned (apart from the Vallodolid's Paraguayan keeper Justo Villar, but he didn't make the trip).

I did see thought that Antwerp had a Cambodian player at that time. He turned out either though.

What nationality was Pavels Mihadcjuks? And the other lad we had for 6 months in the 1st division? Neither Belarusian?

Surely Rangers had a few odd nationalities the year Capucho and Emerson were there?

Oh Greg Tansey - Scouser. I've been told most sternly by a Scouser that he wasn't English, he was scouse.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Canadian, Austrian, Irish, Welsh, Norwegian, Danish, Romanian, USSR, French, Spanish, Latvian, Portuguese...Xausa, Piermayr, Foran, Jones, Andersen, Fetai, Niculae, Baltacha, Gillet, Juanjo, Mihadjuks, Morais....oh and Polish, Malkowski

Think Fetai now plays with Macedonia

Amd if you count Odhiambo as Tanzianian, well...

Hey I don't think anyone's got Billy McKay and Danny Devine! - Northern Ireland

That left back for County and Samaras for Celtic - Greece

Humphrey - Motherwell - Jamaica

Hasselbaink - St J - Holland

Claros - Hibs - Honduras

Ikonomou i think....and Daley is jamaican too