FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caff's slant on things

Alex MacLeod

Guest Sandy Cromarty

So we don't hear from Stuart McCaffrey for over a year while he's injured or on the bench doing the waterboy job and then after his return to the first team where we lose 3-1 he calls us Crazy for criticising the team?, feckin cheeky twaat!

Don't suppose we'll hear from again until next season after Dods leaves in the summer.

And that Sandy's slant on things Alex.

Stuart is incredibly patient and what's more extremely decent. The players have listened this week and with our support today hopefully we can more things forward. Guys like Denzil have to come good sometime.

The 'mock' cticism of Charlie has been nothing like Gordon Strachan received at the beginning of last year whilst Paul Le Guen has had bucket fulls week in week out. I use the word 'mock' because barring a few people on here I think most of us wanted to shake the team out of its current malaise and set it on its next journey which is upwards. In terms of commitment I cannot believe there are many people better able than 10CC to manage ICT with Donald a top class coach alongside him.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Did Rose Kennedy have a black dress Rig?

Of course the press trawl this site Rig and blatantly use us without our permission, they have quoted me in the Courier a few times without asking me and I think I have a case against then for quoting me without my permission or payment in the sports page in Fridays Courier, it's called plagiarism.

If you're miffed about my take on Stuart I can understand that, but if McCaffrey had shelled out many hundreds of pounds ( if not thousands) for sitting on the bench for over a year as I have to sit in the stand then he would be quite right to critice the critics and call us crazy, but until he is in a winning team I feel he should feckin 'ZIP IT'.

My personal costs, inc travel etc, for the last seven games without a win is a lot! I don't think I like being called crazy and he shouldn't be biting the hand that feeds him.

People in Glass House shouldn't throw stones.

Now lets beat Killie this afternoon.

Of course the press trawl this site Rig and blatantly use us without our permission, they have quoted me in the Courier a few times without asking me and I think I have a case against then for quoting me without my permission or payment in the sports page in Fridays Courier, it's called plagiarism.

Nothing even remotely plagiaristic about the Courier (or any other newspaper) using quotes from this site or any site so long as they credit the source.  Even though they have no legal obligation to do so, they do in fact use posts from this site with our (CaleyThistleOnline) consent, just as they have never made issue with the forum users quoting from their press articles.  It's a two-way street and one which I hope will continue (and grow) for a very long time.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

I used the word loosely D, as you know plagiarism is when you use an authors work claiming it was your original ideas, implication is the catch legally'

So it was YOU that gave consent to the courier to publish my original work, thanks for the confession, I'll pass it to Frank Lefevre, if he can get £250,000 last week for the fella that fell 5 feet out his bunk then I'm sure he will manage to get some shekels out of you, see you in court loser.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Really can't comment Mantis as it is all pre sub judice, but it looks like Caley D has comprimised himself by touting our comments on here to the world's press without prior consent by us, fortunately only the Courier picked up on it in their Fan Mail corner, hopefully it will be settled at the court door.

Well if that's the case I'd better get on to the Courier office for some back issues.

Do you mean there's quotes by me every week and folk saying 'I agree with Mantis' ?

I could be claiming the royalties and getting a taxi up the A9 every week instead of relying on that miserable ******* Naelifts.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Yes all of us are probably due loadsamoney and this will probably mean the demise of The Courier if they are landed with the costs, Lefevre and that famous Newcastle litigators Huddaway and Sheite will probably retire on it and Paul Chalks next job in journalism will be selling The Big Issue ootside Marks and Spencers.

Cue Charlie Flannelman for the defense.

I wrote them, why would I need to go re-read them?

Back on-topic, I think Caff is spot on in whathe says, however he gives the impression that the boo-boys are some kind of minority group when I believe that is far from the case.  Many of us feel something could and should be done to try and changefortunes, but it is only a minority who are calling for wholesale clearouts and managers heads.

Guest Suspicious Mind

Me thinks that a week in the Findhorn Foundation, away from the stresses of SPL football, the sharp pens of those nasty journalists, the neverending fees of courtroom performers and the posts of petulant footie fans is required for two of the posters on this thread.

What do you think boys?

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Out of curiousity I spoke to a  pal about lifting posts from here and printing them in the press and this was his interpretation, and that btw is exactly what it is, as he saw it newspapers are in the public domain as a media printed and sold for profit, so when they are quoted on the TV by newsreaders the tv media has become an extension of their sales by the virue of free publicity, now then in our case as we have all accepted the terms of the site and agreed to them we have, again interpretation, become a member of a non profit non fee club, the membership is clearly defined in the Terms of Use, much the same as a golf club for instance, within the club we share views and opinions which because of the exclusivity in the agreed terms defining membership cannot be in the public domain but are for the benefit, and sometimes aggravation, of other members and cannot be profited from.

Anyway there it is, but for what it's worth as we are in cyberspace, anyway Donaldo don't get all uptight and come on and give me a hard time as I was only curious and you'll probably rewrite the terms of use anyway.

I make a comment on Caff's reported comments and all of a sudden theres arrests and litigations and all sorts of things going on. Even mention of a poor sod who fell out his bunk and won his claim against the multi national company who employed him. Incidently Sandy, a five foot journey onto a steel deck, when your flat out can be extremelly shocking and very painful so you shouldn't mock what you know nothing about.

WHERES THE BL%%DY FOOTBALL TALK GONE