FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Next week

Naelifts

Stayed away yesterday in protest at the dire football being served up over the last few weeks. I was starting to agree with my mates who think I am "nuts" making the journey to Sneck. Very pleased to see that the entertainment quotient was high yesterday. the result however was not a good one and makes next weeks fixture crucial.

I would go as far as to say that win it............and go effectively (counting goal diff) 11 points clear of Dunny........and we are safe this season.

Lose it..............and we are in the mire.

Despite my stay-away tactics this weekend I would urge you all to make this a well-attended and noisy Christmas party.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

You know Naelifts yesterday morning I was thinking the same thing, and even as I walked towards the stadium I'm thinking that here we go again for another embarressment, but I and I'm sure many others were pleasantly surprised from the start where we absolutely went at them, smashing stuff and yes the result was wrong but the football was right, fitba love it or hate you never know where you are with it.

BTW IHE it's Macams. Off to Deeno's now to watch The Auld Sheit.

Most entetaining game this season Mr Lifts.

Everything was good, except the result. First half especially we looked like Barcelona, flooding forward and ripping Killie apart. Unfortunately Killie didn't follow the script and inexplicably went 1-2 ahead, back we came, but slackness and the ref ensured we lost.  However, your last thread was questioning the entertainment value. This was it, very entertainment to the end. Stick with it, we showed today that we can play neat football, we just forgot how to defend.

But that's entertainment!