FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Tickets

Fanoffooty

After much deliberation, we renewed yesterday. Seriously considered not buying ST this year due to the poor fair on display. If things don't improve then this will be the last ST and we have had one since Div 3!!

P&B

Ive renewed mine but Im despondant with the way large clubs run the SPL, the SFA and anyone else who is of any use to them.

Same with me, the whole setup in Scottish Football is ***** but I have renewed mine or it is me who will miss out next season!

Perhaps they could only afford the postage on some of them! If it was just me then perhaps it got lost in the post, but if others are saying they never got theirs obviously there has been an oversight somewhere.

The club are going to risk losing out on hundreds of pounds just to save themselves the cost of a stamp....are you for real!!!!

Given the volume of letters sent...and having helped put the renewal packs together I know there were thousands...then it's not beyond the realms of possibility that a few would go astray within the postal system and it's also not beyond the realms of possibility that of those then more than one would be a user on here.

Yes CaleyD I was being 100% for real, I really honestly thought that folk at TCS were fighing over a book of stamps! :rotflmao: I've put a wee smiley in here (which I couldn't do in my previous posts as I was on my phone) which will hopefully make it a bit easier for you to see that it was not a comment to be taken literally.

There are many things that are 'not beyond the realms of possibility' but that doesn't mean it happened. Perhaps the postmaster in the Inverness sorting office is a County supporter! :ohmy: (See I did the same thing with the smiley again).

Perhaps they could only afford the postage on some of them!

The club are going to risk losing out on hundreds of pounds just to save themselves the cost of a stamp....are you for real!!!!

Not to put words in Fraz's mouth, I think the comment was meant tongue in cheek :wink:

Well done Martin, A+ for you correctly deciphering my complex prose. :thumbup:

• Agree 1

Excuse me for not picking up on the tongue in cheek comment hidden among your string of moans and complaints about not getting the letter....or was it all just one big wind-up, you did really get it and I've taken it hook, line and sinker? :rolleyes:

Excuse me for not picking up on the tongue in cheek comment hidden among your string of moans and complaints about not getting the letter....or was it all just one big wind-up, you did really get it and I've taken it hook, line and sinker? :rolleyes:

No problem, you are excused and no it was not one big wind up. I never thought what I posted would really wind up anyone tbh, it didn't seen that controversial, you should probably relax a bit.

I'm looking over my posts in this thread to try and find my ' string of moans and complaints' and I have to admit I'm struggling to see it. :furtive: I mentioned that I was surprised to not receive one, in fact looking over it again I started with 'Not the end of the world...' another poster said that they were actually sent out and they recieved one. I responded to this with a lighthearted comment (which you totally misunderstood) and said that they where perhaps lost in the post (which you agree was 'not beyond the realms of possibility') or possibly an oversight. I don't know what you regard as a string of moans and complaints but I mentioned it twice FFS! The first time only to mention that it actually happened. Only once did I say I was dissapointed, which is not even a moan nor a complaint. Strange that you seem very quick to moan and complain about people you see as moaning and complaining, do you see the irony?

Take it easy mun, don't look for wee things to get irate about! :rasta:

• Agree 1

Just for your information, we are open today and tomorrow from 10am - 3pm. Renewals processed over this weekend will be processed at the early bird rate. Standard prices will apply as planned from Monday. We are also open Bank Holiday Monday and Tuesday normal hours 10am - 5.30pm

Just for your information, we are open today and tomorrow from 10am - 3pm. Renewals processed over this weekend will be processed at the early bird rate. Standard prices will apply as planned from Monday. We are also open Bank Holiday Monday and Tuesday normal hours 10am - 5.30pm

If there was ever a post highlighting the lack of season tickets purchased to date this is it

When the club shop resorts to pleading requests it's a fair indication that things aren't too rosey in the garden

Dougal

Surely if we want things to get better and to be able to sign better players on better deals we all have to do our bit and help the club where we can. The more season tickets sold the more money going into the club. Also gives peeps working through the week the chance to go in and buy their ticket in person. I know the club ain't always perfect but damned if they do and damned if they don't?

• Agree 5

Not the best of timing for a reminder but overlooking all the current sad news, you may wished you had bought your ST at the cheaper price which expires this weekend.

We still have some decent players, we have been informed in the past that the Muirfield Mills gang have some contacts, who knows it may even be a great season.

Edited by 12th Man

Blasted when they don't try and blasted again when they do....get the feeling that some people are never happier than when they are stirring the shit and looking for an argument.

There's people knocking their pan in trying to make things a bit better under extremely difficult circumstances and all others can do is sit behind a keyboard, criticise and do feck all but leave those who are trying with a feeling of "why bother?".

Give yourselves a shake, FFS.

• Agree 4

If there was ever a post highlighting the lack of season tickets purchased to date this is it

When the club shop resorts to pleading requests it's a fair indication that things aren't too rosey in the garden

Dougal

Christ dougal must everything be negative in you eyes. Do you not think that maybe the club shop are just reminding people that time is running out for early bird deals? Just as they have done every other season.

Blasted when they don't try and blasted again when they do....get the feeling that some people are never happier than when they are stirring the **** and looking for an argument.

There's people knocking their pan in trying to make things a bit better under extremely difficult circumstances and all others can do is sit behind a keyboard, criticise and do feck all but leave those who are trying with a feeling of "why bother?".

You forget that it seems to be a badge of honour not to have renewed your season ticket...............................................and then wonder why the playing budget is being cut?

Apparently the club are responsible for all the ills of Scottish football at the moment and should be 'punished' accordingly :ponder:

• Agree 1

Myself and my 17yr old son renewed last week, as I posted on another thread my mrs was not renewing partly because she didn't enjoy the season as much, partly because of finances but mainly because she is unable to handle the cold in the winter time, medical issues. As others have said I will prob always renew our STs whichever division we end up in as I just couldn't imagine a saturday afternoon without having a game to go too, I must admit however that last season every home game we arrived at in expectation that there would be something better than the game before but pretty much always seemed to come away a bit more discouraged and despondent. I was in the FFIT group this year and pretty much everyone that was a regular couldn't wait for the season to end. However even with the bad news of all the departures a few weeks of close season have gone, the Euros are coming on the tv and by the time the season starts optimism will reign once more, At least for a few weeks :banana:

Dougal

If the club weren't pushing for season ticket sales they would be doing something wrong,

Blasted when they don't try and blasted again when they do....get the feeling that some people are never happier than when they are stirring the **** and looking for an argument.

I was alluding to the timing - Just because we currently have a "monster" in charge will not stop me from paying good money to follow Inverness Caledonian Thistle - and if I was living in Sneck I would be renewing my season ticket, Suggest that some people look at the characteristics of co-dependants of narcissists. If your reference of "stirring the ****" is in any way aimed at me I am now opening my gob to the full in protection of the future of this club and will continue to do so. If I had been asked to put in to a fund to save Tokely, and pay his wage cut, then I would have.

There's people knocking their pan in trying to make things a bit better under extremely difficult circumstances and all others can do is sit behind a keyboard, criticize and do feck all but leave those who are trying with a feeling of "why bother?".

Give yourself a shake ffs, who is this exactly aimed at? considering this over reactive reaction has arrived after myself , IHE and Dougal have posted.

Dougals a wind up merchant, IHE is crazy and make your own mind up about me. Give yourself a sake ffs CD, stirring the **** and looking for an argument, if that causes offense then lead by example and dont overreact and type the same to others.

Any post from ICT shop is welcome but suggesting that people are people knocking their pan in, is blowing things out of proportion.

This post was not started by ICT shop, 'Season ticket prices frozen' was not started by ICT shop, which has been running for the last month by the way.

Some posters do their bit by leaving positive comments regarding season tickets and keep the topics active and up with the most recent topics.

ICT shops one and only post over the last month relating to season tickets has arrived on the day people are finding out Rosco isnt coming back.

You cant defend a paid member of ICT fc for posting about season tickets at the end of a week that Tansey, Hayes and Tade leave ,the cut off date for the rest of the players has passed and now the immortal Rosco isnt coming back.

This has been the one and only post regrading STs from ICT over the last month and the timing is bad.

I dont have a gripe with ICT shop, its entirely up to them to decide what to post and when. Their purpose of which I am assuming is to raise the profile of ICT and generate income for the club.

I have raised the above, solely to point out that someone has overreacted to a couple of comments.

Edited by 12th Man

I have to agree with 12th Man here. A lot of people are far from happy with what is happening at the club at the moment. Nobody is disputing that a lot of people are working hard for the club, indeed, their efforts are greatly appreciated but people have opinions and have every right to express them. Of course, a forum such as this will always have a small minority who are deliberately contrary but increasingly we are seeing folk who are the bread and butter loyal supporters of this club expressing significant concerns about a number of issues. When that happens the club should sit up and take notice.

The club cannot afford to lose its support and therefore needs to understand their concerns. It may be that some of the concerns are unfounded and criticisms based on a misunderstanding of the facts. In that case, the club should enlighten us. CD says "all others can do is sit behind a keyboard, criticize and do feck all but leave those who are trying with a feeling of "why bother?". Those of us who sit behind a keyboard are not doing "feck all", we are offering opinions and making our views known. Those who sit behind a keyboard are also, by and large, fans who give concrete support to the club by paying week in and week out for a product which, quite frankly, is somewhat overpriced for the quality provided at the moment. Far better to do that than keep our opinions to ourselves and simply stop watching the team.

And "why bother?" Because it is clear that those who are expressing concerns (or making criticisms if you prefer) are doing so becaue they care about the club and demonstrating that they do by taking the time to get behind a keyboard and tell you. Also, as far as paid staff are concerned, I expect them to "bother" because we , the paying public, pay their wages.

• Agree 2

I really must have lost the plot. God forbid that I should view the club posting information about a short extension to the early bird offer and keeping the shop open over a bank holiday weekend to accommodate as being a good thing.

It's clearly all just a conspiracy to bury the story of Ross Tokelys resignation....silly me, how could I not have seen that.

Nothing wrong with opinion, I have plenty of my own, but attacking the club for the above is not opinion, it's just using any excuse to have another pop and make a bad situation look worse than what it is. What's more, when such a thing spills over into personal insults and name calling then it's clear that hysteria has taken over....yet I am the one who is overreacting!!!

• Agree 1