FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Tickets

Fanoffooty

Thinking about getting a season ticket this season , can someone tell me if you can spread the payments for say 6 months and set up a direct debit accordingly ?

You certainly can...give ticket office/shop a call on 227451 and they'll explain the process.

Thank goodness for that. Ive just watched the Coventry match and now I dont need to harp on about buying a season ticket out of loyalty to the club, you can now buy one because you can enjoy watching a good team play football. What a difference to last season.

• Agree 2

Guest Mahonio

Was it as good as that 12th Man, that sounds promising :) :)?

Who for you is going to be key to next season or is that a stupid question?

I hadn't renewed mine as I won't be able to make many games this year - alsao I was distinctly unmotivated after last season's mediocrity.

Having seen the team play yesterday I'm definitely forking out. It wasn't just the style of play that gave me a lift, but also the spirit amongst the team and the resultant feel-good factor amongst the disappointingly meagre support.

If anyone from the club reads this, it's worth taking on board that pre-season friendlies are about more than just getting the players match fit. Showing the fans what the team's capable of at affordable prices is a pretty good advert in my book.

Every other club seems to be growing their season ticket sales except us and why do we seem to be the only club that dont give a figure on how many we've sold ?

Think if you read the article again you'll see that less than half the clubs revealed actual figures.

I was a season ticket holder until I moved to Spain 5 years ago, and I was one who said would buy a ticket if The management made the correct decision re the Rangers affair.

Despite the fact that due to my location I will not be able to make any games I have today purchased a Family Season ticket and I am in discussion with the Club to work out some way of making sure that these seats are allocated to someone different each week (possibly a competition) and hopefully that will encourage some of them to come back

• Agree 11

According to 1 of yesterdays red tops we've only sold 1200 season tickets !!!

Dont believe all you read in the press. When I was purchasing mine online I took the time to count the total seats unavailable, excluding the hospitality area and I came up with 1700.

Don't believe all you read

In my previous employment, we were often advised to believe only 5% of what is in the press, the other 95% was likely to be made up by reporters stuck for something to fill their columns, or filched from some other paper or magazine who did likewise! and so it continues. Be sceptical, my dears.

Don't believe all you read

So what is the amount of sales ? Why do the club behave in such a secretive way over season ticket sales ?

I agree, surely if the club gave actual numbers, and they showed sales were well down, it might encourage some more sales?.