FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Tickets

Fanoffooty

Anyhoo thats me an kids booked up for season tickets an the added bonus of not payin a visit to castle greyskull keeps the mood lifted all the more. Oh and the even bigger bonus of seein some gypos go back across the bridge unhappy today is a very good day. Cheers. ;-)

not renewed my season ticket purely based on last years performance and that I no longer feel the team has an identity that I can emphasize with. Having said that I will probably pick the games that I will go to, but I would also say if the team plays with the passion it has had for many seasons I could be back

Anyhoo thats me an kids booked up for season tickets an the added bonus of not payin a visit to castle greyskull keeps the mood lifted all the more. Oh and the even bigger bonus of seein some gypos go back across the bridge unhappy today is a very good day. Cheers. ;-)

If I had to guess based purely on the financial climate I would say down but comparison with last season's number at same time would be interesting.

I see Livingston have a season ticket counter on their web-site - it states 435 :furtive:

http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/

PS - I see they have new adidas home and away tops and their first pre-season friendly was yesterday afternoon (they lost 2-0 at Grangemouth Stadium to Romanian side CS Concordia). They are playing against another Romanian top league team Rapid Bucharest on Saturday. Seemed to have arranged themselves some decent visitors.

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

Like for like would be pretty hard to predict as you would have to compare todays figures with this date last year so who knows how its going.

Comparing the end of the season to 2012 with the here and now, gives false numbers too as this total will also include the Christmas half season ticket.

I know that some people have moved to the family section as their kids are getting old enough to go now, one person isnt renewing due to a rolling shift pattern, made about 10 games last season( hes a rangers fan but made this decision months ago) we have moved to be out of the rain a bit more, I know of another who has moved up to the top of the mainstand so even in my area it hasnt been a mass exodus but more of a relocation.

Back to comparing numbers for different sections in the stands with the end of season figures,some are up some are the same and some are down so its probably the same as this time last year. It also looks like section F may be the new loud section as its filling up well.

I see the club have dropped the ST prices to the earlybird ones for a week. People who bought at full price will get a refund. It's on the ICT website not sure how to put a link on ma phone.

• Agree 2

This is an excellent gesture from the club. I, however, dont intend to claim the discount voucher. I expected to pay the full price anyway and the club need the money more than I do.

Your all heart I would have put it towards a football shirt.

This is an excellent gesture from the club. I, however, dont intend to claim the discount voucher. I expected to pay the full price anyway and the club need the money more than I do.

I hope the Builder and the rest of the Fat Cats in the black seats do exactly the same Alex ( that's if they actually buy season tickets which I very much doubt)

Edited by caleyboy

I hope the Builder and the rest of the Fat Cats in the black seats do exactly the same Alex ( that's if they actually buy season tickets which I very much doubt)

That'll be some of the 'Fat Cats' who have injected hundreds of

• Agree 2

As times are going to be/are hard can we not just all get behind the club as much as we are able financially without having a pop at others?

• Agree 1

Can anyone remind me if are we supposed to be getting £5 off the cost of a new shirt for buying a ST, will this be announced when the new shirts are available

I got my £5 voucher with mine

• Agree 1

Can anyone remind me if are we supposed to be getting £5 off the cost of a new shirt for buying a ST, will this be announced when the new shirts are available

I got my £5 voucher with mine

Thanks for that I, I didnt get one but I'll enquire when im next in

What we need is a player like Jan Venegoor of Hesselink and sell the letters at £1.00 each. Mind you if we did that with IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER t-shirts we could make an extra £19.00 a time - and it would be the ideal gift for stalkers like furball and Noelinbred.

• Agree 1

As they don't sell or print lettering/numbers in the club shop IHE it wouldn't really help us, it would help the Celtic shop as they are the only ones in the Sneck who do the official numbers and letters I'm afraid!

Just been perusing the Coventry City site to get some info before the friendly on the 21st, got the hospitality tickets bought, and came across this http://www.ccfc.co.u...2831910,00.html

If you love attending Coventry City games, but cannot commit to full use of a Season Ticket, Flexible Match Packages are another great way to show your support and still save money.

The packages consist of a set of either 6 or 12 vouchers that you can exchange for the match of your choice. They can be exchanged in any quantity as long as they are used for more than one game.

It may be too late for this season, but is it something that ICT could look into, and there are people up a week Saturday to ask about it possibly.

It has a double bonus of being able to take a friend, or friends, to a game instead of using them all yourself, you can treat someone for a little less that normal, and it may get them interested in coming again.

• Agree 4

That is a good idea, definitely something to suggest to the club. Think this would be a great option for those living a bit further away who can't commit to a full season ticket. This would be the kick up the backside to get to more home games!!